• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Long Term and Dedicated

Kinahsmol

Guts, glory, some more guts, and more glory!
Demons! Angels! Gibbly globs and wiggle woos!
I've posted SEVERAL times already, I know, but I'll get into more detail on this one to make it easier on people who want to deal with a tool like myself.

My name's Shekinah, I am a female, I am black, I am racist towards everyone equally therefore I am fair. Also I say stupid things.

I'm looking for a dedicated, long term role playing partner to create a world of different and unique characters of all types.
I use role-playing to escape reality so I usually lean towards fantasy but with a modern twist because I don't get "Dungeons & Dragons".
Adventure! Romance! Maybe sex if it goes along with the plot and helps character development! Death! Weird stuff! Really weird stuff! Gore! Intense situations that are potentially deadly! Humor! And daily life things because action isn't everything!
(I need to stop using the exclamation point)

Anyway, hit me up if you're interested.

Oh right.. NO FANDOMS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back