• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long- term 1x1 Rp?

Spectra0110

Cursed Undead.
I'm looking for some long-term partners for some ideas that I have, but first let's take about a few rules.

1. Good grammar. I don't really care about the grammar much, just make sure you can spell correctly.
  2. No God-modding. I want the Rp to be fun for both of us and keep it entertaining.
  3. Posting. I have taptalk on my smart phone so I RP on the go. I do have lacrosse practice on some days. Be sure to post at least once a week.

4. Share. I really like it when people put their ideas in the Rp to make it better.

Now for the ideas that I have, be sure to suggest your own if you want to do something else.

Fandoms

1. RWBY.
  2. Minecraft.
  3. Steven Universe.
  4. Soul Eater.
  5. MLP:FIM
  6. Video games

Ideas.

1. Project Weaponeer: People were chosen to become part of a project called Weaponeer. The people were given these drugs that allowed the person who took it summon a specific type a weapon. After time has past the Project was shut down and the test subjects were left with supernatural powers and nothing to do, but one day a group called Red Mark were hunting the weaponeers down one by one.
  2. Beauty and the Beast: One monster that was tested and experimented on for years had enough and escaped. The beast now lives in the woods and one day a girl went to the woods where she got attacked by wolves. The beast came in and scared the wolves away, and the girl wasn't scared but concern for the beast.

PM me or reply if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I wouldn't mind roleplaying with someone. What ideas would you have? I particularly like steampunk, fantasy, post - apocalyptic, and modern rps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back