• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long-Term 1x1 RP Partner

Desruc

Professional Digimon Tamer
Bonjour. Je m'appelle Desruc-- oops, sorry, wrong language.

Good day, my name is Desruc. I enjoy the following settings:

Fantasy - It's really easy to write fantasy for me. Writing in complex layers, with so many elements involved. Just like a cake. I like cake. Especially Ice Cream cake, because Ice Cream cake is good.

Supernatural - Now, I'm all for powers and werewolves, but once those werewolves start mating and those powers become "anyone around me is instantly attracted to me and wants to sleep with me," I'm out.

Fandom - Beware, I live under a rock. I don't know too many fandoms, but if I know about it, or sometimes even if I don't know about it, I'll leave my comfort zone and participate.

That's it. I am open to a lot of things, though. So long as it makes sense for me to Roleplay, and gives the both of us entertainment, then it's alright. I'm also open to Roleplay on Discord if that is what the person would prefer, or we can Roleplay here. Thanks for reading this far, kind stranger! :D

I've been looking for some fantasy, wanna talk about it? The medieval kind, I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back