• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Long-Term 1x1 Roleplay Partner

sweetcherub

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓼: 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Please read if you are looking for a 1x1 Roleplay Partner!

About me:
  • I am under the age of 18, I don’t want to be interacting with anyone over that age due to privacy and legal reasons to protect not only me but for the other person. Safety first!
  • I am a semi-literate to literate writer, I send around 1-3 paragraphs per response and speak in the third person (No first-person or asterisks)
  • I am experienced in roleplaying (Around 3 years of experience)
  • Timezone: PST
  • I am inactive between 7 AM-4 PM, due to school
  • I don’t roleplay in fandoms, I use my own characters
  • I prefer to use female characters, but I also write for male/female/anything for side characters
Requirements:
  • Must write semi-literate to literate and in third person
  • Close time-zone
  • Decent grammar and spelling
  • Roleplay with OC’s
  • Looking to make a friend/long-term
Interests:
  • Fantasy/Magic Themes
  • Victorian or Modern Day time period (but I am very open to other periods! That is just simply what I prefer)
  • Slight angst
  • Fluff welcomed!
  • Strangers to Friends/Lovers or Already acquainted throughout the story
If you are interested in creating a story together please message me here! We can chat a little bit and see if you want to create a story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back