• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long shot, but John Constantine RP?

MzHyde

'Flamebird'
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm wondering if there's anyone on here who is into doing a Hellblazer/John Constantine RP?

1000019943.jpg

I'm really missing using my oc Kay Hale for that universe and craving to play her story again. I know he's quite niche in a lot of ways for rp's but thought I'd throw it out there anyway. Preferably really want someone who knows the character of John well at least in one version or another, whether it be comic or the arrow verse shows.

LGBTQ FRIENDLY

20+ year olds preferably as I'm in my thirties and would rather not RP with a minor.

Need someone who can at least post semi regularly, once a week minimum as I'm aware life and work commitments can get in there. A minimum of two paragraphs so I have something to respond to.

Need someone to play John but I'm also open to doubling up/accepting of other OC's to drive story forward.

Brief information of my oc Kay:
PicsArt_04-18-04.25.17.jpg
- she's a descendant of an original phoenix, seemingly the last of her kind making her VERY valuable and in high demand of all things demonic and monsterous in Hell. Only thing is, she doesn't know what she is. All she knows is she blacks out at times and finds herself in strange places with no recollection of what happened or how she got to where she is.
- Demons are hunting her and she doesn't know they're demons. Only that she's constantly on the run from people hunting her down and living on the streets to keep her adoptive parents and sister safe.
- she lost her mother when she was very young (mother was a high up phoenix), father blamed her for her mother's death and abandoned her, leading to her childhood beat friend convincing her parents to adopt Kay.
- now she's an adult on the run, the bounty on her head leads her to John Constantine. Will give more in depth character sheet if interest is shown.

-Open to romance, drama, horror themes, action with a splattering of comedic moments.

- open to rp'ing on here in normal post, DM or discord, whichever is more comfortable for my possible partner. Open to bringing in other DC characters for moving story forward as cameos (i.e calling help from the likes of Zatanna for example) but bare in mind this is solely a Constantine RP I'm looking for.

- if any other info is wanted feel free to ask.

The friendliest of bumps! Could possibly be up for branching this idea out to a bigger DC related RP if that gains more interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back