• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Locate

“I don’t know what you want, I just need to find it. Let me find it.”

“I know you’re back there, hiding in the dark like you’re all tough.”

“There’s not time for your games.”

“What are you going to do with that?”

“Locate.”

Locate.

Atreus’ last word. Before an untimely death by unknown method, a murder committed by an unknown being.

Now, you might look at this and be like “donburi the fuck is this” and I’ll be like dude I dunno maybe keep reading.

Thomas Malroy Atreus. Last known diver to try and uncover the secretes of the Ourang Medan. A ghost ship, whole crew dead, unknown cause. Petrified, it seemed. When the Silver Star tried to tow it to port, it exploded and sank. Atreus was determined to find its secrets.

And he would.

Enter Saxton Black and Ashley Shagner. Former crew members of the Silver Star. Part of the original search party aboard the ourang Medan, finding only corpses. Some standing. Some sitting. Locked in place. Dead. Fearful. The still active boiler room, normally above 70 degrees was alarmingly cold. The fires were lit and coals were burning, yet, a thermometer read 50 degrees.

Back on land, after the Silver Stars return to port, Saxton and Ashley are to find contacts to the coast guard and explain the situation.

Days pass. The ourang medan is found, but no divers, not even coast guard men with orders would go near it. A man of Christian faith, a non believer in anything supernatural said “I won’t go near it. That is a godless wreck. The mens bodies down there contain nothing but evil. I will not dive.”

Yes, the ourang Medan is a real thing! There really were many petrified corpses locked in place, the boiler room really was exceptionally cold, and the Medan did explode as soon as it was towed. No, Saxton and Ashley aren’t real, and I am doing a lot of touch work to make this into a functioning horror thriller sort of dealio.

If someone would like to play Ashley and join me as Saxton on this horror thriller plot, that would be fantastic.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back