• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Loading

Doughnut

🖤
tumblr_nbp3g3IwBz1sq0qq9o1_400.gif

Hello fellow writer.

I am new to this site and decided to make my own search thread.
It might not be the prettiest you might walk into, but that's not what's the most important...
Right?
Anyway, I am here and ready for some new RP's to start.

It's been a while since I've done anything like this, so my writing might not be perfect.
However I am pretty confident that I can make it interesting enough for the both of us.
Of course, I will need your help to make it into something amazing.

Do I have rules?
Yes, sadly enough:
- I require a meaty post, meaning that I want some description, some emotion in your post.

- Two decent paragraphs are my absolute minimum.
- Stuck with something? Let me know, maybe we can work it out.
- Don't leave me hanging, let me know if you want to drop the RP. I won't be mad.
- I don't want to decrypt your text [English isn't my native tongue either so put some effort into it].
- Do not use [overly] feminine characters, I grow tired of them easily.

- Have fun.

Also here are some fun facts about me:
> I love to eat sushi but tacos come pretty close.

> My favourite colour is lime green.
> I am a Slytherin.

> I prefer spring [not too hot nor too cold].

For the RP'ing, what you've probably been waiting for.
Here are some examples of what I want to do:
~ Android x Human
~ Knight x Prince[ss]
~ Thief x Knight
~ Magician x Other

~ Manga Artist x Editor
Please do suggest something of your own.

Plots I've been thinking about:
1. [MXM] YC and MC are best friends [seniors, 17/18] who lost a bet with the rest of the class. Their punishment: joining the maid cafe just a few streets away from the school. They didn't think it was possible to join at the same time or at all since it was pretty much girls only. Wrong ! The boss was a relative from the class representative which was why they could join without much effort as long as they would do their job as it should. They would even get separate dressing rooms so they wouldn't get caught by the other employees.

[I prefer MxM, but don't mind doing others as long as the plot is engaging.]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back