• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Liz's Partner Search {Originals & Fandom}

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Liz's Partner Search
pronouns: she/her ; age: 21+ ; timezone: cst

Hi! I'm Liz, and I am on the hunt for an rp partner or two as I try to get back into writing after a very very long hiatus. I started rping 10ish years ago, but stopped when I got busy with school a few years back. Since I've been back, my average word count per post sits around 500 words.

I'm generally an easy going person, and would love to chat ooc and plot and gush about my various critters with you! I am ghost friendly- I totally get it life happens. I personally try to keep people in the loop, but I understand that can be difficult. As far as triggers go- I don't have too many, and I kinda doubt they come up. I do like a good romance, and I’m down to play any sort of pairing be it m//, m/w, or w//. I'm also a big fan of

I'm down for some original fiction, but I do not have plots at the moment. Generally though I enjoy modern, slice of life settings. Been thinking abt a musicians or formula 1 themed something something. I'll update this section as plots I'm itching to play crop up.

I've been more into some fandom centric roleplays recently- below are some of the fandoms I'm interested in! I've really been into Criminal Minds and Witch Hat lately though.

Fandoms:
Witch Hat Atelier
MHA
Demon Slayer
FMA
Haikyuu
Fire Emblem
SK8 the Infinity
Good Omens
Criminal Minds

Thanks for reading! This is definitely not comprehensive, and I will be updating it as needed, but if there's something not on here that you are interested in, please don't be scared to shoot me a pm (plz someone talk to me abt criminal minds) (:
-liz

coded by archangel_

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back