• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom >Little Nightmares/Sally Face Roleplay<

-DemiDevil-

✨Cardiac Arrest Or Heart Attack✨
Hey guys!

I would love to do a little nightmares roleplay/Sally Face roleplay!

LITTLE NIGHTMARES STUFF
I want to roleplay as Six and I'm looking for someone who could roleplay as Mono. I have small ideas for like...plots based on my theories on the games so if you want to hear them just let me know! Also, I would love OOC chat about our theories and such on the games and the side games that go with the first game. Anyways! If you are interested just let me know!

SALLY FACE STUFF

My love for Sally Face has grown strong again because I rewatched Jack play the game so here we are! I would love to do a roleplay based on Larry and Sally's relationship. I main Sal so that's who I really want to roleplay as but I can defiantly play side characters and maybe Todd. For this, we can add romance or keep it non-romantic. I have no preference for that! I have ideas that spin-off of the game and change things up a little bit as well so you don't need to worry about plots!

So, if you are interested in either roleplay, just let me know! I will respond to comments/DMs as soon as possible!​

Yoo ik this is old but i have been looking for little nightmares ro for a while. I honestly dont care what character i need to play but are you like still free doe that?

Idk how ill do as him but sure! Do you have a plot?im not good with coming up with ones

Anything added/new? I feel like it would get boring just retelling the story

Ooh thats so cute. This one is mine:
Untitled32_20220713155832.png
Shes like 7 and i named her Nine lol.

I got lazy on shadows ToT

Another difference will be is that Alex attacks things her size, so when she first met Mono, she thought he was prey or an attacker so she attacked him-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back