• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

genreghost

Hey, I'm Soda (they/them), I'm 21 and aching to get back into RP since I find myself with a good amount of free time now. I prefer writing in fantasy and/or realistic settings, and I'm into a handful of fandoms. I also enjoy original projects -- I have many, MANY OCs and it seems like I'm always making more.

My writing style fluctuates and I can usually match my partner fairly well. I do typically prefer Third Person, past or present tense. Please respond or DM me if you're interested in collaborating. Bonus points if you have any prompts or ideas!

Fandoms: Fire Emblem, Pokémon, Danganronpa, Harry Potter, Super Mario, Super Smash Bros. (And if you want to reawaken the child in me, those Warrior cats...)

Last edited:
Hey there! Not sure if you'd be interested in a Realistic Apocalypse setting? like Day zero starting before all the action and building up into it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back