• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Literate and Active Role Players for 1x1 plots and pairings!

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra

I'm really desperate for some partners who are as literate and active as I am, so here's another search thread.

I have both fandom and original pairings and plots- the plots/pairings I want to do the most will be bold.

(I'll love you forever if you do these with me.!)

The ones that are italic are just 'ehh, I'll do them.'

- Requirements -

- Please use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

(If you don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're' then I probably won't role play with you. Sorry.)

-Be able to reply multiple times a day- or at the very very least, once a day, every day.

-Be honest with me. If you want to quit, if you get bored, if you're going to be away for a while, just send me a PM, or leave a comment on my profile. It's not hard, and it'll save you a lot of spam messages from me. Not to mention it's terribly rude to drop out without letting your partner know.

-Use third person correctly. - Please show me a sample to prove you can do this.-

-Match my post length. I can post anywhere from 2-20 paragraphs, and my openings are usually long- at least 4 paragraphs. If I write eight paragraphs, don't reply with two. I'll never write less than two, so please don't either. (A paragraph to me is five sentences.)

Alright, now that's out of the way.. Plots and pairings!

| Harry Potter |

I need someone to play Snape, as a teacher.

This is a student/teacher romance, although if preferred, he can be younger than he is in the books.

| Plot |

My oc is a seventh year Slytherin who's parents are Death Eaters.

My oc has always been different than her family, and so she's been shunned for most of her life.

Her parents decide that she needs to join them so she can become a better, more acceptable person, but she has other ideas.

Since her parents (and of course, my oc as well) have known Snape for a long time, they decide to trust him, and ask him to keep an eye on her during the school year, and persuade her to join the Death Eaters.

He agrees, but in reality, he's just keeping watch on her to keep her safe.

He's had feelings for her for a while, and he wants to protect her.

She feels the same.

They bond over their love and talent of Potions, and by Winter Break, since she hasn't decided to be a DE, her parents decide she needs to stay with Snape during that time.

| Thor/Avengers |

I need someone to play Loki.

| Plot |

My Oc is a princess from a nearby planet, Morgul. Since the age of nine, she's been bethrothed to Thor, to unite Morgul and Asgard in times of need.

Every Summer since she was nine, she's been visiting Asgard to get a feel for the place, and to become closer to Thor- but the idea backfired, and she's been getting closer to Loki every year.

She loves Thor, but only as a good friend. My Oc has romantic feelings for Loki, but they've never actually done anything.

My Oc arrives a few weeks before the wedding, and since Thor is always busy with meetings and such, she and Loki spend a lot of time together, and begin a secret relationship.

| Percy Jackson |

I need someone to play an older Nico.

| Plot |

My Oc is a daughter of Aphrodite, but she's nothing like her siblings.

She enjoys reading and art, poetry and nature.

She's often left out of things by her siblings, and she's shy, so she hasn't made many friends.

Seeing that Nico is often alone as well, she decides to befriend him.

| My Chemical Romance |

I need someone to play Gerard Way.

| Plot |

I am willing to play any celebrity/band member/singer that you ask of me, as long as I have at least heard of them (or if you can at least tell me their personality), and as long as I like them well enough (which means no Justin Bieber or One Direction members. Sorry!)

My oc, who's name is Atropa, and her best friend, were best friends with Gerard and whomever you choose me to play for you, if anyone, when they were in elementary school, up until high school.

Atropa and Gerard dated for a while as well, but then he got famous and ended up leaving, which led to them breaking up.

The two boys tried to keep in contact with the girls, but eventually all contact stopped.

It's been about five years now, and Atropa is 21 (your character can be however old you like), and the girls are going to a concert with the two bands (or one if you choose mcr or no doubling), and have decided that after the concert, they're going to sneak backstage and meet up with the boys and see if they remember them.

Game pairings-

Dragon Age 2:

Fenris/Oc

Persona 4:

Yoskue/Oc

Chie/Oc ( FxF )

Rise/Oc (FxF)

I also like some anime and manga, but there is a lot to list, so please ask.

Random ideas-

Vampire/Human

Ghost/Human

Childhood friends

Private School romance

Oh... my... God... YOU ARE PERFECT! Where have you been all my life! xD (I just made things hecka akward) Anyhow, care for a vampire/human RP? I can just never find anyone who posts long posts and is very very active. I have a character I use for vampires, but if were going for a romantic theme between the two he is homosexual so it'd be a MXM. PM me if you're interested, I can't yet. Gotta wait A couple hours.

*GASP* aw man. Still. I can use Silithia, care for a Dragon to be used? Or Zero. I've got to get my character sheets posted soon once I get a suitable device. I feel like I'm typoing like a noob!

THEYYY SAYYY THOSE

TEENAGERS SCARE

THE LIVE SHIP OUT OF MEE

THEY COULD CARE LESS

AS LONG AS SOMEONE WILL BLEED

-shuffles around with iPod-

I LIKE THE SOUND OF THE BRO-KEN-PIECES

AKJGRG

I'll go leave now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back