• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lit - Adv. Lit Fantasy, Scifi, Horror

Dark_creativity

Sawed Off Shotgun Summer
Hey y'all! You can call me DC. I’ve been RPing for a few years now and I’m looking for new partners, particularly people interested in fantasy, scifi, and horror.

About me

• 21+
  • Literate - advanced literate. (400 - 1,800 word responses)
  • Romance is optional. I mostly play male characters though and prefer slow burn.
  • Fairly active, will do anywhere from a few posts a day to once a week.
  • Ghost friendly toward the beginnings of RPs, but would prefer a heads up for RPs with 50+ responses.
  • Typically doubles
  • Chatty OOC.
  • No face claims for my OCs. I can do bios, however, and answer any questions you may have.

What I’m looking for in a partner:
  • Literate - advanced literate. (200+ words)
  • Willing to double if the RP requires it.
  • Communicative about preferences, triggers and plot ideas.

General themes

I have a long, fleshed out list of ideas, but for brevity’s sake, here are some of the themes and ideas I like to explore:

Hostile aliens│space opera│psychological horror│supernatural creatures│prisons│monsters and non-human critters│dark themes│morally gray characters│fantasy, low or high│negative effects of power│Unlikely friendships and romances│war│experimentation and mad scientists│cosmic horror│Trauma bonded characters│magic│

If this vibes with you, we’ll probably be great partners. While I have my own list of ideas, I’m open to hearing a partner’s ideas too! Just know that I do not play human characters and will not RP anything with heavy family / adoption themes. (Background is fine, focus no thanks.)

If you believe we are a good fit, please comment on this thread and I will start our DM.

Disclaimer: In line with site rules, there will be no extreme gore, sexually explicit content, or any other topics banned by RPN rules.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new to original roleplays but I would be interested in doing morally grey/unlikely romance with dark themes. I'd probably want to chat quite a lot to establish a plot we are both happy with before staring actual responses but feel free to DM me if you wanna talk more

I'd be interested in discussing your plots. Specifically enjoy fantasy or the war/experiments one. I have a great oc in mind. Feel free to pm if you're interested in moving forward! (I play female ocs)

Hey there!
I’m a sci-fi fanatic with a whole universe I have created featuring a lot of these themes. You don’t have to be in the universe to meet the characters, since I have my ways of getting them out of the world I have created.
I’d love to discuss more!

Ello ello
I'm a big fan of supernatural monsters and such, as well as war, romance, unlikely romance and friendships, and magic.
I'm awkward at first greet, but let me know if you'd be interested in pulling something together or not. At your leisure. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back