Story ♥~listen to your heart~♡ (the fanfic nichole x gang)

twilight sparkle

Yaoi lover
Chapter 1:the meeting

Yami smiled walking with yugi and the gang. They were on their way to school, but also heard they were getting a new student. The gang made it to school and went to homeroom. There were whispers of other students. ' I heard it was a girl!' Said one boy; "I hope she's cute! " said another.

There was a soft lnock at the door and door and the teacher opened the door. "Ah come in kudo-chan!" The girl walked in blushing. "H-hi im kudo, Nichole. i-i just moved here yesterday. Please take care of me!" Bowing. She stood and one ghy had a near heart attack. Nichole had caramel skin, big hazel eyes, short black hair, glasses and the school uniform, also sparkles were around her.

Yami saw yugi and other guys blushing. Tea scoffed and rolled her eyes. Yami glared a bit at her then looked at the new girl againm 'she's kinda cute..' he thought. Yugi, ryou, joey, tristan, duke, and malik sighed dreamily.

Nichole was seated near yami, and he looked at her for a second then looked away. Nichole started on her work and sighed. She turned it in and looked out the window lost in thought. Yami caught her eye and she quickly looked away blushing. The bell rang and everyone rushed out; nichole put on her messenger bag and looked at her schedule.

The next class she had was art, Nichole looked around hopelessly lost. Luckily Yami also had art next. He saw her and said"need some help?" Nichole nodded blushing and he led her there. There was an awkward silence between them. Yami decided to break it.

"So when did you move here?" He asked his deep, muscular voice gentle. "I-i just moved here yesterday..." Nichole said her voice soft barely above a whisper. He nodded and said"how do you like domino?" Looking down at her. "I-its nice.." she said stuttering.

"Yo yami!" A basketball player said.

The two did a handshake and smiled. "See ya at the game! Lets bring the heat!" He said.

Yami nodded and chuckled. He was the star basketball player at the school and got all the girls. None have rejected him yet! Tea was his girlfriend but she was like a yappy Chihuahua!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back