• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ใ€Ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ค โใ€

I'm back from an abrupt break, having some intense brain fog so PLEASE nudge me if I've not gotten back to you ;o;
it helps oodles!!

Hello! My name is Moon. ^^ I would love to write with you! I really love ghost plots and writing ghosts, it's a very fascinating concept to me! I also love the Gravity Falls and Homestuck fandoms.

Hello! My name is Moon. ^^ I would love to write with you! I really love ghost plots and writing ghosts, it's a very fascinating concept to me! I also love the Gravity Falls and Homestuck fandoms.
OO yes! I've been craving ghosty stuff, feel free to shoot me a DM, if you can't, I can get one to ya in a bit. <3

Question: you have demon x mortal and angel x demon. Would you consider like a demigod vs demigod rivalry?

Love what Iโ€™ve seen on your page. Have a great day

Hello, are you still looking? Your writing is quite lovely. ^u^

If you're still looking, I wanna do either this one
๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™œ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™™๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ฎ (๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™ก ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™—๐™–๐™ก ๐™‡๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง, ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š) ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™– ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™ข๐™–.
Or the serial killer x detective red string one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back