• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern {Limited} Music Roleplay

BlacklegSanji

Cook of the Thousand Sunny
Hey, for all those music fans out there who wanted to be a part of a band I decided to create a role play to do just that. This role play will be about a group of friends who have never touched instruments before deciding to for a band that plays a variety of music. This role play will be limited to these roles listed:

Vocalist (male and female)

Rhythm Guitarist

Bassist

Drummer

Pianist

I of course removed the lead guitarist because that will be the role I'm playing in this role play. This role play will be on going for a while, well as long as I can keep people interested. So I hope you decide to come and join this roleplay.

Can I be vocal, guitarist, and drums? ^^ I'd be able to go solo act for everybody while they prepared~

lol, only one role per person unless we don't get enough, only then will I allow a character to do vocals and guitar or vocals and piano

Aw... If there aren't enough, will I be allowed those three roles...? I honestly can't do without at least two roles, as single roles just really put me at a disadvantage on what I can post at this point...

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Let me just piano.

[/QUOTE]
No, if I go single role, I go piano! Piano is mine if I'm single role, as I can't do anything single role but Piano!

Too late, Miyu.

If this were an orchestra I'd do violin, as I actually do play both instruments in a band I'd piano.

Forget this roleplay then. I have no time to waste on being unable to post... I've already got four roleplays for that.

I'll allow you to do rhythm guitar and vocals if you want Miyuki, I can have you guys arguing over a role

Other two? I'm talking about roleplays I'm following, but literally can't post because of how horrible a situation I was put in. I can't do anything in those four roleplays, because there is nothing to do.

I hate when that happens, I'm in a few sooooooooooooo, yeah.

It's pretty shit, no?

Shizzles in the banizzles.

By the way, I think that if I were to tag my brother, something like this @UltraYuseke, he would come and steal guitar from me, but good thing I'm not tagging him~

okay another vocalist of the opposite gender as Miyuki's character, a Drummer, and a bassist. and lol Miyuki

Haha, waow.

And there's only four of us.

UltraYuseke said:
Dooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~
Yusuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~

Yusu-Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~

Doorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~

Door-Chan-Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back