• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom like honey on your tongue. ( an interview with the vampire (amc) rp search, 18/21+ please!!! )

tressymfeathers

lord average
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello!! i'm bertie, i'm 31 years old, and largely enjoy literate/semi-lit roleplaying despite my usual refusal to use a capital letter! also i prefer writing with people in their 20s/30s for my personal peace of mind, so if you're Very Young i'm sorry but this isn't the ad for you! and i have no idea what doubling is so! if you enjoy that i fear i am not the man for you??? but i digress!

at the moment i'm hardcore hyperfixating on amc's interview with the vampire so if that's also you! hello friend! perhaps i can interest you in some fun laid-back writing? i'm not a fussy writing partner, largely i mirror what my partner does, and i'm very very happy to brainstorm anything and everything together and build worlds and have fun!

mostly at the moment i'm craving some devil's minion (armand/daniel), whether that's 70s flashback, canon-divergence, au, maker fledgling, we can decide together!! but i would be open to louis/armand, louis/daniel, armand/lestat, or any combination of anyone! mostly i don't mind who or what, again it's one of those things that i'm perfectly happy to discuss!

edit: if you want literally anything set in 1940s paris............ please..........

feel free to message me or what have you if you'd be interested in figuring something out! let's put these vampires in situations!!! and here's an emotional support daniel for you :)

girly calm.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back