• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Light hearted but then serious rp

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello everyone, how are you doing today? Let me know down below, for those who might ask back Im okay just somewhat recovered from being sick. So anyways down to business, I’m looking for an rp that’s light hearted and eventually gets to a more serious plot. Before I go more into plot here are my rules.
-I’m 18 so i prefer being an adult to if you want romance.
-Please be able to do at the very least three lines per response. I mirror or do 1-5 paragraphs
-If you have any idea or things you want to happen please talk with me.
Alright that’s out of the way it’s time to talk about plot. I’m mainly looking for it to be a fantasy setting kinda like fairy tail, if you want it to be a fairy tail rp then let me know. So for the world I would like it to be a mix of modern and fantasy. Like there’s some lightning by crystals and they’re used to power cars and trains and stuff. People will have magic in order to defend themselves and take on tasks.
Now for the little bit of plot I have. I’d like us to play as guild members that will or have gone on quests together, that eventually get forced into a situation to save the world. Well that’s all I really got, sorry if it’s not a lot, but let me know if you’re interested and have a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back