• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Life Untold Needs Characters!

Kyero

Three Thousand Club
Okay, so welcome to the Life Untold players wanted ad!

This RP is HUGE!!

If you think I'm lying, see for yourself: http://www.rpnation.com/threads/life-untold.71219/

This is the single largest RP I've ever made, and it's all because it's based on a virtual reality MMORPG style environment. The entire game was designed and made for our characters to enjoy. In the real world, they put on a specialized helmet and their consciousness is digitized into the game world where they can freely explore every inch, nook, and cranny of the game world.

It's the single most realistic virtual reality experience that anyone has ever created, and is so life-like that many gamers prefer it to the real world.

Though it is based on an MMORPG video game style environment, the RP will play out much more similarly to a regular old role play adventure game. There is a lot of information regarding the gameplay and mechanics of how the RP's video game environment works, but most of it is fairly straightforward, but if you have any questions at all then please ask away! I will answer any and every question that you have.

This process is inspired by the anima/manga Sword Art Online, which has become one of if not my favorite anime now.

This RP will require dedicated role-players who aren't afraid of a challenge. I am very strict when it comes to my rules and RP regulations, but otherwise I'm a relaxed and fun-loving GM who wants to enjoy the RP experience as much as any of you.

So, if you think you can handle that then stop on by and check it out!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump!!

I know that there's A LOT of information to take in but please don't let that scare you. It's an RP based on an MMORPG setting, and it takes some getting used to but a lot of it is pretty straightforward.

Still bumping because of how friggin active this site is! It's a good thing though!

Gotta keep bumping cause these threads move fast!

Bumping!!

I only have two people besides me and it works best with at least 4 or 5 people max!

PLEASE!!

Anyone who loves a good adventure and who doesn't mind being (technically) two characters (a real world character and their in game counterpart) please check the RP out!

I would love to join I just have no idea where the application thread is, so yeah. I will still look for it myself but I just want you to know that I would love to join this.

EDIT: Ok I dont know if im going to join in, it seems like a little too much for me right now, sorry about that

Last edited by a moderator:
Rantos said:
I would love to join I just have no idea where the application thread is, so yeah. I will still look for it myself but I just want you to know that I would love to join this
The application thread was a leftover piece of wording I accidentally left in. If you want to join just look in the "Character Sign-Up" page to see examples and make sure that you know all the rules and understand the mechanics of the RP. If you have any questions, then ask sooner rather than later.

Bumping!

We have no ranged fighters so if you fancy yourself a character with a bow or a Javelin I'd love to have you on board!!

Kyero said:
Okay, so welcome to the Life Untold players wanted ad!
This RP is HUGE!!

If you think I'm lying, see for yourself: http://www.rpnation.com/threads/life-untold.71219/

This is the single largest RP I've ever made, and it's all because it's based on a virtual reality MMORPG style environment. The entire game was designed and made for our characters to enjoy. In the real world, they put on a specialized helmet and their consciousness is digitized into the game world where they can freely explore every inch, nook, and cranny of the game world.

It's the single most realistic virtual reality experience that anyone has ever created, and is so life-like that many gamers prefer it to the real world.

Though it is based on an MMORPG video game style environment, the RP will play out much more similarly to a regular old role play adventure game. There is a lot of information regarding the gameplay and mechanics of how the RP's video game environment works, but most of it is fairly straightforward, but if you have any questions at all then please ask away! I will answer any and every question that you have.

This process is inspired by the anima/manga Sword Art Online, which has become one of if not my favorite anime now.

This RP will require dedicated role-players who aren't afraid of a challenge. I am very strict when it comes to my rules and RP regulations, but otherwise I'm a relaxed and fun-loving GM who wants to enjoy the RP experience as much as any of you.

So, if you think you can handle that then stop on by and check it out!!
I would like to join this rp

[QUOTE="Electric Rainbow]I would like to join this rp

[/QUOTE]
By all means, stop by via the link provided and check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back