• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

EccentricFantasy

The mind is a fearsome thing, don't tread on it.
8660a4fd35b0c85d170414289aca7b34.jpg

This is Alestria. A flourishing Kingdom of magic and science. Many people can accomplish many things. The possibilities here are endless. Surrounded by other kingdoms, this kingdom is a Melting Pot of beliefs, customs and ways of life. That being said, it is often the site of Wars between the kingdoms surrounding it. Devastating battles that bring a kill count unlike any other. The nation needed to provide a way to keep itself safe. Thus, Eggs were born.

Eggs formed from necessity rather than creation. One day, certain individuals were born with a gemstone on the back of their hand. It was unknown as to what these gemstones did. However, it wasn't long until it was fully discovered what these things did. These Eggs were a solution to the problem.

The welders of Eggs were since called Masters. Each Master is granted an Egg upon birth, referred to as the Zero Form, where the Egg observes the characteristics of the Master. Once the analysis is complete, the Egg takes form and hatches, and the gem is replaced by a crest unique to the Master. Once an Egg is hatched, it is impossible for it to be replaced. Past the Zero Form, there are ten forms that an Egg can take. The first to third forms are called low-rank Eggs, the fourth to sixth forms are called a high-rank Eggs, while the seventh to tenth forms are called Superior Egg. With each evolution, the amount of resources available to the Egg increases, leading to a dramatic increase in the Egg's output. An Egg's evolution is entirely dependent on the characteristics and effort of the user. While up to the sixth form can be attained by any Master with enough time, evolution to the forms above has no relation to those factors, being noticeably more difficult to achieve, resulting in cases where Masters who have been regularly using their Egg since the hatching and Masters who have been playing for mere months achieving the Superior Forms.

An Egg can take on different types based on the nature of its form or ability. It is commonly thought that the nature of the Master is what determines the type of Egg they receive. Eggs, in the most basic of senses, a weapon, skill and ability of the Master. It can be anything and do anything. It is all dependent on the Master and their actions. Eggs Fall under various categories and sub categories. However, they progress and evolve with their Masters, becoming more powerful as they reach new forms.

Basic Egg Types:
  1. Arms and Armors: A category for an Egg that is wielded or worn by Masters. This includes weapons such as swords, guns, staves, and even extends up to prosthetic body parts and armor as well.​
  2. Guardian: A category for an Egg that takes the form of a living, non-human being. Though very few have been reported, humanoid Guardian types have existed.​
  3. Chariot: A category for an Egg that takes the form of a vehicle. These are not living or organic in nature.​
  4. Castle: A category for an Egg that takes the form of a building. This type of Egg cannot move, but in return boasts high defensive power.​
  5. Territory: A category for an Egg that invokes a special ability within a certain area. Since this Egg does not have a physical form, it is extremely difficult for it to be interfered with by others. Depending on the shape and size of the area of effect, the strength of the effect can change. Note that effect cannot interfere with another person's Egg.​
Note that as Egg's evolve, they can gain characteristics of a another type, but still fall in their original category. There are hundreds of sub categories and even some rare sub categories as well. Meaning the possibility for an Egg is only limited to the actions of a Master.

With these new masters now flourishing, Alestria is peaceful. War is almost unheard of. However, monsters are a very different thing. Monsters and beasts roam the countryside. This makes the need for adventurers High. As such, it seemed only fitting that those with an Egg fulfill the roles.

Monsters range in strength and power. Categories for them are Common, Uncommon, Rare, Boss and Legendary.

However, there is all sorts of work that needs to be done in the Kingdom. What will you do? How will you and your egg grow? Will you be a hero or a villain? The possibilities are endless. It is up to you and your choices. That is how your fate will be decided.

So, this role play is a bit different for me. I wanted to create a role-play where you had growth. Where how you start is not how it will finish. This role play is a love child of mine. An actual story. I have created a world where you can grow and you are gross will be evident upon your Egg.

We will start as Eggs in third form. This will allow us to already have a decent understanding of what are eggs do, but still be challenging and have to grow from that. I will answer any questions you have about eggs and how they develop. I asked that you run your egg idea by me before you post. This is just so I can give you a basic understanding of what subcategory your specific egg will fall under. You may choose the basic category for yourself. BE CREATIVE! Give me combos and abilities I have never seen before.

With each Egg progression, I will contact you and we will discuss how your Egg will level up and what form it will take next. Reminder that you have access to all its forms, but only one at a time.

I ask that you be respectful of people's decisions. I will monitor everything and if you are disrespecting you will be taken off. All basic Rpnation rules apply. I expect 1 post a week at least. With a minimum of a two paragraph response.

I hope to hear from you.

Last edited:
Here are links

Users who are viewing this thread

Back