• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom |~|Life Is Strange|~|FxF, Romance|~|

Hey there.

I'm Lady Arachnia, Sydney or simply Syd depending on what you prefer. So, a little information about me first then, I'm British, I'm Female and I'm thirty two. I've role played for many years now as role-playing is a favourite hobby of mine. So, I shall keep this relatively short and sweet!
I have recently finished playing Life is Strange and oh man did that game blow me away. I desperately need more of that and the only way to delve in to the story further, really, is through role-play! So, I'm really hoping to find somebody with some enthusiasm for the setting and who would like to write a narative using the characters from the game. I'd like to have a good chat OOC and come up with ideas and be friendly while we rp. I want there to be a strong narrative and story is the most important thing for me by far. I just want to come up with some nice scenes and just add more to the already incredible story of the game. I kind of feel like I'm just not done with the girls yet.

So I'm happy playing either Max x Chloe or Rachel x Chloe. I think they both could be fun.

For Max and Chloe then it could be some extra scenes that happen during the week and then I love the idea of continung the story, seeing where their life takes them. I am also happy to play either girl but I think Chloe I lean more towards. Honestly there really is no end of ideas that can go on here and really the girls are young. There's so much left to their story! Or at least so many scenes we could fit in to the week the game is set over.

For Rachel and Chloe it would be more of their story before the first game is set. Again I would rather play Chloe but I could definitely give Rachel a try. I'd love to just role-play out more of their time together and just how Chloe ends up loving Rachel so much. We could also do an alternate reality where we continue their story after the games.

Ideally I'd love for one rp of both pairings so I can really get my fix. Really I'll keep the ideas on here short so we can plan things out together through chat and come up with some scenes.

I like to chat on discord even if we rp on here as I really do find it easier to just chat and be friendly, it is not a requirement though!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back