• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Licolnshire

Peach Tea

☼☼
You live in a small, forgotten town. And in this small, forgotten town everything is perfectly normal, and boring. In fact, absolutely nothing big and interesting has happened since 1945 when this town was founded and built by a portly little man named Alabaster Snape (yes like the Snape from Harry Potter) whose family has been running as the town's mayors for the past 72 years. At least, everything has been perfectly normal until October 3rd, 2017 at 6:45 pm on a Tuesday there was a body. And I'm not talking about the occasional body of a deceased grandma or grandpa that has a wandering problem, I'm talking about the finding of a mangled body of a poor 14 year old boy who had been dumped in a ditch after his killer was done with him. Of course you were sad for the poor soul, but the reality of how dangerous your small little town had become until one of your very own friends, Noah Brownell, has gone missing. From what you can see, the police aren't going to help get your friend back, and you and your friends believe that if you want to get Noah back, its up to you guys to get him back. And soon, your small little forgotten town will be remembered as the unforgettable name of Lincolnshire.

1) Assuming this takes place in America, which state or region?
2) Would it be possible for me to play Noah's father? His search will probably start parallel to the kids', but he'll probably converge with them at some point in the story. Of course, I'll be playing a child character as well.

Any chance I can get in on this?
Yep!
1) Assuming this takes place in America, which state or region?
2) Would it be possible for me to play Noah's father? His search will probably start parallel to the kids', but he'll probably converge with them at some point in the story. Of course, I'll be playing a child character as well.
I'm still working on the state.. I've been thinking about Maine or possibility Florida. And yes you can be Noah's father, as long as you at least have a character for the friend group, because that's what the roleplays action is going to circulate around, the friend group trying to find Noah themselves.

Ok just a heads up to Abendrot Abendrot Kirkleton Kirkleton that the co-GM to this rp is Vali Ulfr Vali Ulfr so if they're like second in command, so please please respect them and listen to what they say.

Also how would you feel about starting with the just the four of us? Or do we want more people?

You live in a small, forgotten town. And in this small, forgotten town everything is perfectly normal, and boring. In fact, absolutely nothing big and interesting has happened since 1945 when this town was founded and built by a portly little man named Alabaster Snape (yes like the Snape from Harry Potter) whose family has been running as the town's mayors for the past 72 years. At least, everything has been perfectly normal until October 3rd, 2017 at 6:45 pm on a Tuesday there was a body. And I'm not talking about the occasional body of a deceased grandma or grandpa that has a wandering problem, I'm talking about the finding of a mangled body of a poor 14 year old boy who had been dumped in a ditch after his killer was done with him. Of course you were sad for the poor soul, but the reality of how dangerous your small little town had become until one of your very own friends, Noah Brownell, has gone missing. From what you can see, the police aren't going to help get your friend back, and you and your friends believe that if you want to get Noah back, its up to you guys to get him back. And soon, your small little forgotten town will be remembered as the unforgettable name of Lincolnshire.
dont i know u from somewhere? oh and i may be intresed

I'm working on the character sheet at this moment!

I'm not sure... you seem slightly familiar... maybe you were from my cringy "join every last fairy tail and Percy Jackson role play" phase... *shudder* , anyways I'm glad your interested!
huh this is gonna bother me xD lol but hi again so is there a cs thread up?

What-….. I'm so confused I just woke up!? XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back