• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern LGBT+ Christmas RPs

Kerenza

Hello, fellow rpers,

My name is Kerenza, and I'm a 26-year-old cis-female bisexual disaster who is looking for some fun LGBT+ Christmas rps. And, so we know, fun doesn't have to include only fluffy.

A few things I'd like from you:
1. Not a cis straight male. Just a preference thing.
2. At least 21.
3. Writes in third person (past or present tense is fine)
4. Likes OOC (which will be done in a separate thread from the RP)
5. Is fine with me using a written out description rather than a picture. You can use whatever you wish.
6. Has relatively decent spelling and grammar. I write full-time and tutor English part-time, but I make mistakes, and I understand you will too. I just want consistent effort and some basic knowledge.

I'm pretty length open, but I wouldn't expect more than 5 paragraphs often, and I wouldn't want less than one paragraph often either.

Now on to some ideas!
1. Bringing home a same-sex partner for the first time (comfortable with the family knowing or not knowing)
2. Dealing with the first holiday after family cut off contact for sexuality/gender identity
3. Complete Christmas fluff (hallmark movie style)
4. Dealing with their first Christmas sober
5. Celebrating the holidays in prison (maybe one has dealt with it before and the other hasn't?)
6. Announcing a pregnancy to a family that's like, "but only cis men and cis women can have babies together"
7. Anything inspired by A New York Christmas Wedding

I am also open to any ideas you have, and if you want me to come up with another one, I happily will. Give me some pairings, and I'll give you some plots!

Last Note: I have the three-post policy. At three posts, we decide if we're a good pairing and want to continue. If, after three posts, either of us is like, "Nah, not for me," we just tell the other and leave. That easy.

Last Last Note: Yes, this does beg the question of what we will do after Christmas. I am open to continuing a Christmas rp, jumping in the timeline, or doing something completely different altogether. Let's talk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back