• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings LF RP Partners

Vindicator

Lurker
Hi there.

Name's Vin. I'm an experienced role-player, currently looking to get back into creative writing. Typically, I'm a multi-paragraph (two paragraph average), third-person, past tense writer, and I love details and description. Quality>quantity always, though, and I'm understanding if you're struggling to write. I enjoy extensive plotting and world-building as much as going into it with only a plot skeleton. I'm very flexible, adaptive, and communicative. I almost exclusively play Male characters, and I'm comfortable with writing multiple perspectives if the scene calls for it.

What I'm looking for is an original* setting, which we will co-create together. If you have ideas and plots in mind, though, I'm all ears! It will be 1x1, and I prefer MxF pairings. Please be 18+. I'm in the EST time zone, and active daily. Regarding OOC communication, it'd be great if we could be friends. I have met many good friends through RP, and I find that it contributes positively to the writing dynamic. I like to check-in regularly, to see if we're both enjoying the RP as it progresses. Our RP will hopefully be long-term, so that we may be able to develop the characters, their dynamic, and the plot in a way that is mutually fulfilling and fun.

I enjoy writing darker subject matter, as typically my characters are damaged in one way or another. I usually play anti-heroes, but I'm not averted to playing either side of the spectrum, either. Angst, drama, conflict? Yes please! Fluffy, warm, maybe a little cheesy? I can do that too. When it comes to dynamics, my favourite to play is that of a circumstantial partnership, between characters who otherwise wouldn't associate with one another. Maybe they get along well, and one character has a secret? The possibilities! Or, you know, they're mortal enemies locked in an eternal conflict. That works, too.

I am looking for the following elements, in no particular order:
  • Action/Adventure
  • Mystery
  • Noir
  • Thriller
  • Espionage
  • Horror
  • Paranormal
  • Post-Apocalyptic/Survival
  • Fantasy
  • Medieval
  • Modern
  • Sci-Fi
  • Romance
Anyway, thanks for reading! If any of this interests you, then shoot me a message. I don't bite, I promise. :)

* I prefer not to play already established fandoms/characters. I may make an exception to a few established settings, though. Just ask me if you're curious. Also, if you've read this far, state your favourite animal if/when you message me. That will show that you've read all of my ad, which I appreciate greatly.

Yes! Yes a million times over! I’d love to write with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back