• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [LF oc] Fandom RP - oc x cc ☆ Ace Attorney, Sonic, Captain Laserhawk

arksangel

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi !! I'm Ark. I'm in my 20s, use she/her pronouns, and am looking for a new partner or two! I don't like having many RPs at one time, so I'll probably only pick one or two people from this thread. Whenever a RP ends, if you were interested and I was full, I may reach out to you!

I'm looking for some ocs to RP with. No doubling needed as I don't really have any ocs of my own atm and I prefer being canon characters anyway. Working on some + ref sheets, but still want to RP in the meantime.

FANDOMS:
☆ Ace Attorney (muses: Simon Blackquill, Athena Cykes, Apollo Justice, Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth(? maybe, I'll try), may be able to play other canons if asked) [NOTE: Mainline games only, haven't played Investigations or GAA]
☆ Sonic (muses: Shadow, Sonic, may be able to play other canons if asked) [NOTE: I only know SA1, SA2, Sonic Prime, and bits of the IDW comics]
☆ Captain Laserhawk (muses: Bullfrog, possibly Rayman/Ramon but heavily leaning Bullfrog)

RULES:
☆ You must be 18+. I am in my 20s and prefer to RP with people around my age. No minors, please.
Lit only. Not too sure on semi-lit vs lit, but at least 2 paragraphs please! I tend to write 400-600 per reply, but I don't mind being ~300 if you prefer shorter!
☆ You must be able to reply once a day (or close to once a day, we all miss days sometimes! It's okay!). I work a full time job and will be able to reply at least once most days, after 6pm EST.
☆ I will try to communicate with you if I am busy, please do the same with me. I'm ghost friendly, totally get that people are busy, but it's nice to know if you're no longer interested so I can stop checking the site for your reply!
On-site RP only. We can do one thread for OOC and one for RP.

EXTRA:
☆ Feel free to just send me a message or comment here! Please introduce yourself and your oc. Also let me know who you'd want me to play!
☆ Plots kinda depend on who your oc is, so I don't have any off the top of my head. Lmk their lore and we can brainstorm together, unless you have any ideas already! I love plotting with my partners :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back