• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy LF mermaid rp

PixelRobotStudios

What it says on the tin. I got my hands on some cool mermaid babes so I want to flesh them out more. I'm looking for some angst, enemies to lovers, or just enemies plots mostly <3 I only request that you don't reply with one-liners and have good grammar/spelling. A writing example would be preferred. I also don't do NSFW, or if it gets to that point fade to black. Romance I'm comfortable with as long as it doesn't get sexual. I'm 18 but since I have no experience with that stuff I'd rather not have another moment to look back and cringe at if I attempt it xD

You should also be ok with violence and dark themes. Most things that are triggering for me wouldn't come up in a rp, but if something does trigger me or you, please mention it!

Characters ~

Sunny - Grumpy

Dawn & Roland - Fused together, warring with themselves and perhaps your OC as well? Or your oc falling for both/one of them? Who knows. They should be interesting to say the least!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back