• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF Longterm Partners/Friends - Some niche cravings including

Grizzle

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, my name is Grizzle. I am 28, 10+ years of experience, 3-5 para minimum for replies and prefer having bigger casts of characters when I can.

I am looking for a female to play as such in MxF pairings - My only requirements are be 18+ (preferably 21+), decent grammar, 3rd person, 2 paras or more per reply, be willing to plot and worldbuild and communicate with me, be okay with romance (i prefer slow burn)

I mostly do fandoms but feel free to pitch originals. I'm interested in Small town mystery vibes, cozy farming vibes with something sinister happening, sci fi/aliens, Superheroes, medieval/fantasy/dnd/rpg vibes , Something Scooby-Doo inspired could be super fun too. The only things I won't do are strict horror and strict SoL

I'm Neurodivergent and have anxiety and depression so sometimes my mood may be a bit off but I love to talk always.

I wanna be friends with my partners and despite my lax and formal writing here I am insane with chaotic goblin energy. So I promise I'm fun lol. I do prefer a partner who is willing to voice call, I lose interest in an RP if I don't have a decently paced OOC. People have lives that's fine, but I want to feel that we're on the same page and communicating. I am ENFP and extroverted and I feel I need a connection over voice now and then at least. If youd need time to warm up to a call that's fine too. Also for response time I'm not picky. I have struggles now and then where I might not be able to reply every day. Just know I'm always around for OOC and plotting and I'll be patient if you need time too.

I like to set up servers for Rp info storage and discussion, fun stuff like art and memes and game/movie nights, and I also am a musician and will write songs for our RP and your characters.

~ mean I have characters ready
* means I have a plot
Bold means it's a top craving
Bold italics means I'll marry you on the spot for it

Gravity Falls - Post-Canon Dipcifica*

Fields of Mistria - Either OCxCC or OCxOC

Harvest Moon - OCxOC

Stardew - OCxOC with Canons. Basically our own expansion 'mod'

Fairy Tail - OCxOC*~

Disney - CCxCC - OuaT/Dreamlight Inspired*~

Harry Potter - OcxOC~

Animal Crossing - Canons or OCs

Trigun - Picky on this one but open

MHA - OCxOC / American Hero College AU*~

Zelda - CCxCC with OCs*~

Hazbin/Hellaverse - OCxOC

Sonic - Mostly Canons with some OCs*~

Spyro - OCxOC*~

Batman - Villains or Next Gen OCs*~

Marvel (Not MCU) - CCxCC*~ - I love Rocket/Groot and Spidey

Paper Mario

Luigi's Mansion

Kingdom Hearts

Digimon - OCxOC~

Doctor Who - OC Doctor x OC Companion*~

Pokemon - Mystery Dungeon or Region travelling - OCxOC*~

-----

If I'm not craving pls still inquire if youre interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back