• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LF: Long Term RP Partners

Venonmious

i dont like maths ; 3 ;
ono Hello! I've got quite a few idea's that I want to share and RP! I'm also looking for people who will RP with me for a long while. That doesn't mean one long RP. I'm looking for people who will go off and start another RP with me after we finish one!

Things to note!

-I'm LGBT+, so I'm perfectly okay with homosexual relationships! I understand if you're not okay with it, just don't be a jerk about it

-I adore romance! I'm a hopeless romantic, and I love having relationships in RP's

-All of these are in a fantasy setting! Promise <3

-I've got a habit of using character emoji's like uvu or ono

**Feel free to change genders! I personally really like playing bois so most of these will be bois!**

>> n. 1

The SSI

Aka, the Shooting Star Initiative

A young man finds the remains of a shooting star. Thinking of it as a blessing from the gods, he happily takes some of it home. He makes a pair of gauntlets out of them, which can harness the powers of the stars. They are able to summon fire (yes, I know stars aren't made of fire) and change into different types of simple weapons, all with the orginal ability.

--This one can go plenty of ways. Whoever choses him may choose if he uses his newfound abilities for good or evil.

>> n. 2

A Worsening Fate

A young male adventurer wanders around the world, searching for a rumored epic sword made from pure crystal. Unknown to himself, he's a type of siren with a perfect, enchanting voice.

--ono This one can go pretty much the same way as the one above, with him choosing which way he wants to go.

More will be added later! :D

I have an old fantasy role play, if you'd like to see it I wouldn't mind role playing it with you.

Nice ideas xD

I had originally made a smart ass comment that was kind of out of line so i edited it xD

Because i have the attention span of a 5 years old

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back