• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings LF long term partner - OC, no fandom

glumbugg

thats what it do yugi
falin-falin-touden.gif

omg hiiii welcome to my interest check

About me

I'm Bugg!! 23, they/them. I've been RPing for ~8 years on and off. I think I count as semi-lit? At least 3 paragraphs, unless there's an action scene that requires a lot of back and forth. My writing style changes a bit depending on genre, but I tend to yap when the mood strikes me. I like to chat quite a bit OOC and about the rp, and make lots of art of my characters (and likely yours if we rp together!!) I really prefer discord! I like RPs with some grit, some angst, some danger and stakes for the characters. I like dark settings, but nothing gratuitous. I also like romance subplots a lot :) I won't do MxF, otherwise no preference. Most of my characters are trans/GNC.

LF

I'm looking for a long term partner that's flexible, not too strict on length (I don't always have the energy for a long reply, and would rather get a response in than agonize!) and is excited to worldbuild / plot-plan together! (Bonus points if you're also an artist, but super not required.) You must be 18+, I'm not comfortable RPing with minors, sorry!

Settings

- Fantasy (dark fantasy esp, but also high fantasy. I love a bombed-back-to-swords trope, and rich, dense, almost inscrutable fantasy settings, especially ones with whacky magic systems!)
- Scifi (space settings esp, ship crews, terraforming colonies, dingy space stations, anything with a gritty, clunky kind of aesthetic! Think the Alien franchise. I can also do cyberpunk, but I'm pickier with this! I also love ALL ROBOTS)
- Western (ESPECIALLY WEIRDWEST / SUPERNATURAL!!! i love cowboys sm)
- Post Apocalypse (I love zombies, i love nuclear wastelands with dangerous mutated critters)
- Horror (cosmic horror, southern gothic, or 90s vampire camp! but mostly anything <3)

Tropes/themes (will prolly add more)

- enemies to lovers
- slowburn
- dark/gritty/angsty
- flawed transhumanism
- existential dread
- morally grey characters
- CONFLICT
- cults <3
- ROBOTS

pls PM me rather than commenting! And if you are into something that isn't listed in tropes, bring it up anyway, I'm pretty open to ideas!!

Hey hey! I had seen your interest thread and am interested! Here's some things about me!
>Any pronouns!
>I am 18+ (20 to be precise)
>Chronic yapper + artist!
>No triggers!
>Semi literate/multi paragraph!

If you have any questions for me let me know, and feel free to ask!

I was interested in these topics!
>Fantasy/dark fantasy/sci-fi fantasy (making sci-fi things with magic)
>Horror!
>Slow burn!
>Flawed transhumanism (haven't tried it, but love the concept)
>Dark/gritty/angsty
>Slowburn! / Enemies to lovers!
>Dread
>Morally gray characters!
>Cults!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back