• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF: Hazbin oc x canon rps!

Chocolatepeeps

Darker and Darker
Hello!
I am but a hyperfixated lady who just wants to use these ocs I made! ToT My normal rp partners have been super busy, so I figured maybe I can make some new friends!
I left for a while, so if you had messaged before, feel free to reach back out :D RP nation kept going down so it messed me up last time I was around.

I mirror posts, so we can keep things short or long! Just no one-liners please!

I’m specifically looking for someone to play: Alastor, Vox, Lucifer, Adam, and maybe a poly situation with Husk and Angel!
I can play pretty much anyone else, maybe one of those, although I don’t think I’d be very good at Alastor or Adam.
Poly ships totally cool!!! :D

I’d be fine with us just doubling, or if you wanna split the cast and pair everyone with ocs! We can world-build, or just stay plain!
My ocs for Lucifer and Husk/Angel are gods! They’re flawed and neutral beings, so they won’t change the story unless we agree! But their ideas are gods, if that effects anything!

I’m a very easygoing person, so you will never be pressured to respond ;w; I don’t judge since to me, being almost cringey is fun uwu I’d love fluffy romance, comedy, maybe some darker aspects!
We can meme our ocs, I may doodle them interacting, I love to just ramble together. So please, feel free to indulge in your fave ships with me!

DM me if you’re interested! C: Let me know who you’d like me to play and who you’d be down to play!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back