• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FwenchFwy

Hello! I'm FwenchFwy. I've been craving to do an rp for a few fandoms I enjoy so I'm gonna go ahead and post them here!

A little about me:
♡I consider myself semi-lit to lit. I usually write 1-3 paragraphs on average, but it can be more depending on my motivation.

♡I'm a bit of an artist. I draw my OCs and fanart frequently. If you ask, I'll be happy to draw your character(s) from our RP (I may even do fanart of the RP lol)

♡I am 18+ so I ask that you be as well!

♡My favorite genres are: Fantasy, Slice of Life, Found Family, and sometimes humor. I can handle some angst as long as it isn't taking over the whole story, as I prefer more lighthearted RPs.

♡I love chatting OOC! I love talking to my partner about our ocs, the plot, or even the weather!

About you:

♡I'm not too picky about lengths. Wanna write a whole novel? Go for it! Only a couple sentences? Awesome! I only ask that one-liners are used sparingly, if at all. I understand motivation and irl can make it so that's all you can write, I do! I just ask it be the exception, not the norm.

♡OCs are welcome! Even if we're doing a fandom rp, feel free to add in your ocs! I like to drop in some of my own, so go for it.

♡Be willing to double up! If we're doing a fandom rp, I do request that we double up.

♡PG+13 content only. This means no explicit or mature themes, graphic violence or gore. Sorry, just a comfort thing!

♡AUs are allowed! For Fandom RPs, it's more about the characters for me, rather than the specific plot. If you have an AU idea, feel free to share it! Odds are I'll be very excited about it! Likewise, feel free to share any original plots you may have!

Okay! With the boring stuff out of the way, let's get on to fandoms+original settings! (* means it's one I'm really interested in. The more *, the more I'm interested!)

FANDOMS:

♡Yugioh! Anime*
♡Yugioh! Arc-V*****
♡Kamen Rider*
♡Super Sentai
♡Tinkerbell/Disney Fairies
♡Legend of Zelda: FsA (specifically the manga adaptation ****
♡ Powerpuff Girls*
♡Splatoon

Genres:
♡Medieval Fantasy
♡DnD inspired (no dice rolling)
♡Magical Girls***

♡Found Family**
♡Slice of Life
♡Mythical creatures*
♡Royalty
♡Superheroes
♡Space/Aliens

That's about it! I may add more plots/fandoms later on. If you're interested, feel free to DM me!

Last edited:
Hi! We might match, though I'm looking more for (original) modern settings, though fantasy elements are very much welcome. Would that be ok? It's fine if it's not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back