• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF Clone High MLM RP

zhuzhakin

Roleplay Type(s)
Um well... I'm really embarrassed, but I need this...

I'm looking for someone who would like to RP Scudlertron (Scudworth x Mr. B) with me. I would like to take the role of Scudworth because he is very close to me and you would take the role of Butlertron.

I don't know how it works in the English-speaking community, but I don't have specific requirements for a partner. I would like them to write something average in volume and at least several times a day. It's okay if you're busy, just tell me. And I would like someone who writes fully and does not use *asterisks* to indicate actions. And of course you have to be LGBTQ+ and trans friendly because I can... enter trans headcanon if you don't mind.

I don't have an idea for a generic, so you can suggest. My English is sometimes weird as it's not my native language, so be kind to that please.

Attachments

• y.png
    y.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back