• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF Black Butler roleplay!

Rorilein

Hey there!

I've been in the Black Butler fandom since 2010, and I'm all caught up with the manga. I've been itching to RP in the universe, specifically one of my ships - Ronald Knox/William T. Spears or Sebastian/William! I would also be open for OCxOC, maybe set in Weston College or between two Reaper-OCs! Between Reaper-OCs, I would also prefer M/M, but F/F would be fine, too!
I'm 31, so please be at least 20 (I'd prefer 25+), it's kinda awkward otherwise, haha!
I'm not a native English speaker but fluent, and I love long, descriptive posts. Specifically looking for something very much set in the canon of the story, with tons of plot around it, and the romance part happening more naturally. I also love playing other characters on the side, so that'd be fun, to!

I RP on discord cause it's easiest, so if you're interested and wanna talk about plotting and whatnot, just HMU! :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back