• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern LF 1x1 - The Disc

Dmitrios

I'll start by explaining what possessing the Third Eye means in this particular setting:

Beings who have, one way or another, opened their Third Eye consequently experience several new layers of awareness and perception. They have opened their minds to communicate with others possessing the same ability, telepathically. Not only that but they are even able to communicate with both spiritual and supernatural beings on this world. These 'layers' of the world usually do not overlap and as such they are able to exist in parallel ways to one another. Except for anomalies and fractures here and there, these beings are not supposed to be able to know of one another's existence. But we do.

And you are one of us, an Anomaly.

We, me and you, are part of a group of Anomalies who possess the Third Eye and have made it our mission to protect our layer of the verse from the unseen dangers skulking around. Basically we do not simply possess the Third Eye, we actively use it to communicate, help, fight or befriend beings from other layers. Depending on their reason for existence on our layer, we take a certain action.

This setting incorporates a lot of already know urban and mythical legends, but also original concepts.

I'm looking for one player to create a character and write and collab with me on this plot. I am personally planning on starting out a character who has only opened their Third Eye very recently and as such is still new to everything around him and even the telepathic link with others. If you feel like you want to play as a character of another proficiency with the Third Eye, by all means.

If anyone has questions before applying, ask away! I realize I left a lot vague and still open for discussion, this is a work in progress after all and a collaborative plot I want to write TOGETHER - I'm not going to DM the story, WE are going to. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back