• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✎ Let's write some stories!

cinnamorbunroll

0D0mg22t4onyRHlghHaX_QRWxCAS5Xd2ocvsKoBVfSLKCVoD98epvpOcWSFf7jsT22zj-4PQOYdfDQyKNlTHkED-jKAbyIv3aHbkV1cCX0o7aTtZHV2cE-9FWZGUUF5uV84uvQJwT87B0kP_FQ

Hello, I am bun! Not my real name, obviously, just how I prefer to be referred to online! I’m studying Theater and I work a part-time job. I don’t always go out and do much, as between those two things I mainly just play games, read manga, watch stuff, hang out with friends, etc. I’m very open-minded, and I hope to make some friends while creating some beautiful stories with you all!

﹌﹌﹌ Rules

֍ Writing.
For length, I tend to bounce between 500-1000 words. It can be more or less depending on the RP, my mood, and etc. There’s no need to always try and match my length, but, I prefer the word count to be somewhere in there! I find it extremely difficult to reply to one-liners. Or anything super short, it kills my interest for some reason. Also, grammer doesn’t need to be perfect- as mine isn’t, as long as its understandable everything is fine!

֍ Limits.
I prefer to roleplay with partners 18 or ever! For my own preference. As It makes me uncomfortable to write with someone much younger than me. I’m also a fan of darker topics.

֍ Parings / Plot. (P.P)
I love OC|Canon pairings! I’ve always been a sucker for them since I started roleplaying. I’m always one to gush over fellow OCS or parrings! I love seeing both! I also don’t care how your character is- granted they aren’t OP, you god mode, and etc. Also! Please please headcanon/ plot with me! I don’t want to be the one mainly keeping the OOC chat going. Plus, I want to make some friends.

֍ Reply times.
I can be very slow with reply times. Mainly because I’m a slow person in general, and I tend to work in energized burst. So there’s likely to be times I reply more in a week than others. I hope this is okay! I will still try to talk OOC everyday, but, if you havent heard from me OOC wise in a week or so, just nudge me!

֍ Conclusion.
introduce yourself a bit to me! Tell me any limits, what your looking for, etc. Please don’t just tell me ‘hey want to roleplay’ or smth small like that. It tells me pretty much nothing.

BDr5KfHq1KSTAG4QbjqNL5zM082TexowR9h1JMQlzQfIoHD-4pa9I459weRAropNAdXxDVknfESA9YQQKxKz7YfQBberownhBxua3BcZ5mtsMJN0Dn9dzjYpUXGYEMIuS9CDgZ4uDb6DEw93oA

Genshin Impact ֍
Heziou (Craving.)

Bungou Stray Dogs ֍
Akutagawa.
Atsushi.
(unsure here tbh)

Magi Labyrinth of Magic.֍
Older! Aladdin.
AU with Soloman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back