• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's Write | Fandoms/Originals

sugar_trap

Hi! I'm sugar_trap and I am new to RPNation. I've come from GaiaOnline (and still am there as of today) and wanted to try something new as I feel the role-playing there is old and repetitive and so here I am. Please be patient with me to get use to this new site. I am not new to roleplaying, though.

I do have some rules. They are not a lot, but they are required for you know a little bit about what I expect. They will change from time to time.

RULES & EXPECTATIONS

■ I role-play over PM's and G-Docs. I do have a Discord, but I would prefer that for chatting/plotting only.
■ My main preferences are canon x canon and canon x oc for fandoms and oc x oc for originals as well as m/f and f/f. Please convince me greatly for m/m (I will not play into your dom/sub -top/bottom fetishes)
■ Yes, I double.
■ Please be 18+. I am in my mid-twenties and anything less than 18 makes me feel uncomfortable.
■ I am mostly limitless. I can write all types of adult situations (profanity, drug use, violence, character nudity, etc) and multiple types of situations and mature themes with no problems (however underage main characters and non-consensual stuff is a no-no). To some degree, you must be okay with these limits as well. I will respect my partner's limits though so please tell me yours if you have any.
■Communication is my biggest thing in roleplays. If you cannot communicate, cannot talk outside of roleplaying, then we are already not going to get along. I don't expect you to talk 24/7/365 with me, but it would be nice to have occassional chatter about the roleplay and general topics too. I'd like to get to know the person I am roleplaying with. I shouldn't have to pester and poke for communication or for replies if I haven't heard from you in a while.

FANDOMS

Beastars
The Dark Knight/Rises
Justice League
Deadpool
Resident Evil (video games + remakes)
Naruto
Bayonetta

Devil May Cry (+Reboot)
Supernatural
Netflix's Castlevania
The Walking Dead
Marvel Cinematic Universe (All Avenger Movies)
My Hero Academia
Netflix's The Witcher
Riverdale
Gotham
X-Men
Attack on Titan

ORIGINALS

Just a list of stuff we can possible put together.

I like stuff with detectives, cops, lawyers, victims, criminals, bank robbers, gangs, serial killers, hitmen, spies, mobs, antiheroes, vigilantes seeking vengeance, and sketchy cults.

I also like basic slice of life. Things like age gaps, single parents, widowers, drunk texts, late night confessions, repressed feelings, exes, opposite personalities, soldiers returning home, forbidden love, slow burns, love at first sight, soulmates, one night stands, drunk weddings, rebuilding trust, affairs, jealousy, addiction, party life, big cities,, moving to foreign countries, road trips, the list goes on.

Horror-themed stuff is pretty cool, too. Demonic possession, haunted houses, ghosts following you around, summoning demons. B-horror, comedy horror, etc.

So, if this is something that interests you, I hope to hear from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back