• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Let's vibe in KPOP

Dakusan

๐™‚๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™คโ€™๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™ช๐™ฉ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—ข
ห‹ห Hello! Name's Roxy or Dakusan, whatever you prefer. I am living in London (GMT), studying and working. I am looking for someone to roleplay with who will be just as enthusiastic as I am: sending headcanons; fanart; music; chatting, active communicator; I don't want this to be only about the roleplay itself, I am trying to create a bond here. หŽหŠ

๐—ช๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—œ'๐—  ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ
๐“†ฉโŸก๐“†ช I am looking for a Kpop roleplay as I have recently dived down a huge rabbithole. I would like someone that is open to Doubling so we can all be satisfied with each side. Me personally, I like introducing a lot of Ocs, and I have a lot of them, I can roleplay I think about MAX four at the same time? But obviously it is not a necessity to do four at the same time. But even if we do, I am not going to neglect your side, so 100% you can bring in more OCs too! I will list below the pretty men I am looking for someone to roleplay for me. In return, I can roleplay and do research about any other character you'd like me to play for you!
โŸก Stray Kids: Felix, Chan, Hyunjin, Han, Changbin, Seungmin, Jeongin
โŸก ENHYPEN: Ni-ki, Sunghoon, Jake
โŸก BTS: RM

๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ
๐—ข๐Ÿญ โ”Šโ”Š No one-liners please. I feel as if I am being robbed off of a better response. If I do not get the detail needed or more information on what's going on with your character, I don't know how to react. Please, do not get offended if I ask for more from a response you give me! I am guilty of this too, so ask if you need more from me. My writing style is Semi-Lit, Lit, and Adv. Lit, it all depends on my partner as I try to match.
๐—ข๐Ÿฎ โ”Šโ”Š I need a detailed character layout before we start the roleplay. Everything I say or respond with is based on who your character is, not just who my character is. Your character is just as important as a factor on replies as mine is!
๐—ข๐Ÿฏ โ”Šโ”Š My life can become hella hectic sometimes, however, I will never leave you hanging for a reply. I will tell you whatโ€™s going on and let you know when Iโ€™ll be back so that we can continue. And the same goes for you!
๐—ข๐Ÿฐ โ”Šโ”Š Beware that I roleplay with individuals over 18+ and 21+ as I add a lot of adult content. Also, be comfortable to write ONLY in 3rd person.
๐—ข๐Ÿฑ โ”Šโ”Š Do not rush me into a response. Thinking of a good reply is very important to me and might take a while. If you feel I have just bugged out, send me a little message. Though that does not mean telling me to hurry up or that I am taking too long.
๐—ข๐Ÿฒ โ”Šโ”Š Beware that I only roleplay CanonxOc, and in terms of pairings I only do FxM, if you are able to persuade me for YOUR side to do FxF and/or MxM, good job, because otherwise I'm quite strict about who I choose to roleplay with that wants FxF/MxF. Also, I only do Doubling.

๐——๐—ข'๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐——๐—ข๐—ก'๐—ง'๐—ฆ
๐“†ฉโŸก๐“†ช ๐——๐—ผ'๐˜€
โŸก Be 18+ or 21+
โŸก Develop the plot with me and contribute. This means as we are making the plot and roleplaying I will not be the only one carrying the plot out.
โŸก Be willing to have or create a google doc.
โŸก Match the amount I am roleplaying with.
โŸก Be okay with adult content.
โŸก Be communicative! Let's talk about anything, about your day, us simping over the characters, tiktoks, youtube shorts, pinterest, etc etc.โŸก I only roleplay over Discord, so I am expecting you to also be willing for us to share discord tags and take it there.
โŸก Discord friendly!

๐“†ฉโŸก๐“†ช ๐——๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜'๐˜€
โŸก Randomly leave and expect me to not be confused and annoyed. Understand I can get impatient, I will check in on you, but if I see there's been more than a month since you have replied both IC and OOC, I will terminate the roleplay/leave the server. This will only apply if you have stopped replying altogether to everything. If you are active OOC but not in IC that's fine, life happens, or if you lost interest we can talk about it and such.
โŸก If you are someone who does not like to talk OOC, joke around, or is not active or simply shy to talk OOC or in worst cases, dry texting, then please don't message me. It frustrates me having to carry the conversation.
โŸก If you are going to message me all interested, but then when we share OCs suddenly stop replying, or when we started to plot you suddenly disappear, please don't message me. Saves us BOTH the time that just got wasted.
โฌซ Attempt to just branch off what I say and only give reactions. I cannot carry the weight of the roleplay all on my own.

๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐— ๐—˜
-ห‹ห Do message me privately on here in which I want you to introduce yourself to me, tell me about yourself, name, age, a fun fact anything about yourself, tell me if you have any ideas for the roleplay or if you want us to brainstorm, stuff like that; Introduce yourself to me. If you send me a mere just "Let's roleplay" then sadly I will NOT respond to your message. Also, please do not reply to this thread as I am trying to keep it as clean as possible, thank you! หŽหŠ

Last edited:
<3

<3

<3

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back