• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's try some things!

Kitsune2202

New Clock
Hey everyone!
I'm Shay, A little about me is I've been role-playing for over ten years, but I took a three year break and have just recently gotten back into it last year, then had to take a break due to work once the school year started. I'm an intermediate writer, but fair warning I'm dyslexic. While spell check helps a lot and I do try to proof-read and correct things that are common mistakes I probably won't have perfect grammar. I'm a history teacher, so sometimes I will get bogged down in work. (but hey breaks and summer time I'm totally free) So long as we both can understand life happens I think we'll be good. I'm pretty open minded to different plot ideas, and I don't mind working together to create different plots and stories to play out. I love the build up of things, and letting them flow naturally.

1. I usually rp as a female, but if I'm inspired I can play a male especially if the plot is exciting. I can double, but I do tend to do my best work when I focus on a single main character and the rest are just NPC's/side characters that we control.

2. I need you to be 18+ if we are rping because I'm 25 (so it's a comfort thing.)

3. I will be respecting RPN's rules of fading to black whenever rping on the site. I do have experience going further, but it would take time to get used to a partner enough to do that again (and of course it'd have to be on another medium).

4. I usually rp FXM but am open to FXF

5. I don't expect you to write novel replies (if you do that's great too!) I will usually try to match your length. My natural length is usually two or four paragraphs however if you give me a lot to work with, I can usually match you. I don't like one or two liners because they tend to not drive the plot at all and it gets stale with nothing to go off of, so I'm going to need a 1 paragraph minimum.

6. I'm not big into coding. It looks pretty and all and I don't mind if you do, but I just don't mess with it.

7. I like to create some sort of base form of a CS just so you can have a feel of my muse, and I can have a feel of yours. It doesn't have to be super detailed, but I do like to have some sort of visual going into a story.

Why I'm searching:
This search is for roles I don't get to play often (if ever) and I want to fully flesh them out. Ideally romantic, but they don't have to be if the chemistry isn't there when we roleplay it out because that's more important to me then forcing ships. I'm down for angst as much as fluff (Ideally we have both cause I do love drama). I am more of a slow to medium burn kinda girl when it comes to my romantic ships anyways.

What I'm looking for: (More will probably be added later, these are just the immediate craving.)

***Hamilton the musical: I'd rp Peggy. Y/C can be canon or an OC. (Preferred- John Laurens or Lafayette)

Harry Potter Marauders era: I'd play Emma Vanity. Y/C can be canon or an OC (Preferred- Fellow Slytherin classmate)

Greek Mythology: I'd play the goddess Tyche in an on-again off-again relationship with one of her fellow gods which would be Y/C. (Preferred- Dionysus or Hermes.) or I'd really love to do her interacting in general with any of the deities (Preferably- her friendship with Persephone)

Hollywood: I'd play an up and coming singer/actress. Y/C can either be a fellow celebrity or a regular citizen. (These would be OC's not real celebrities.)

DC comics: I'd play Zatanna [not YJ version]. Y/C can be canon or OC (Preferred- John Constantine or Bruce Wayne)

Ouran High school Host Club: I'd play an OC girl who attends the club. Y/C would be one of the Hosts or an OC who is a part of the club.

Last edited:
Oh hey, Host club is fun. I've been watching it lately, so I'm sure we can come up with something good~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back