• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π™‘π™šπ™©'𝙨 𝙨π™₯π™‘π™žπ™© π™ͺπ™₯ π™œπ™–π™£π™œ ✿ waiting room

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

social

falling for youβ„’
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
e41d7fb6338ccbe6199db86a35fd7bb3.gif

Welcome to the temp. ooc!
Feel free to chat and hang out here while working on characters!
Questions can be asked here, just tag me or June!

The current deadline is: Friday, September 13th

PLEASE NOTE: Nobody is entitled to any role they apply to. This is NOT first come first serve. We will be selecting applications we feel best fit this roleplay. This applies to EVERY applicant, even ones that have no competition for a role. If you do NOT receive a private invitation on the 13th that means you have NOT been accepted. Do not reach out asking how to get in, harass us, tag us repeatedly, ask for explanations, etc. This defeats the purpose of applications. Those who aren't accepted are only not accepted due to the fact the character does not fit what we are looking for. That is it!

SETTING: The setting for this roleplay is very important and please pay attention to it!! Things such as the internet/social media have been significantly dialed back to that of the 2000s to the early 2010s. This means that the only forms of social media are the RP universe equivalent of Facebook/MySpace and YouTube! That means there will be ZERO social media influencers. Sorry! This roleplay focuses more on 'old school' things such as blogs, radio shows, physical newspapers, and actual physical records. That doesn't mean the internet doesn't exist, it just doesn't have ALL the answers and solutions because that would take away from the investigations. If you have any questions about this, please reach out to me or June!

hiiii!!! i added my cs and hope yall can read it bc i should have probably used a cs code and not an ic one but i hope this works!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back