• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's spin some tales!

Sachihiiro

enthusiast enthusiast
Hello, my name is Sachihiiro, and fate has led you here to my thread! I'm new to this site, but not to role-playing and certainly not to writing. I've never been good at making fancy-looking threads, but let me just lay down the basics.
  • I'm in my twenties, so I ask my partner be 18+. We'll be abiding by site rules and not writing anything too steamy, but it's just for my own personal comfort, as I like a romantic element to my RPs. I mostly dabble in het pairs, no shade @ people who prefer writing LGBT pairs, it's just my personal writing preference. I also prefer writing male-presenting characters for my main OC, but I write female characters sometimes and often as side characters. Your actual gender doesn't matter.
  • Basic literacy. I won't jump down your throat for typos or stylistic choices. You don't have to be a master of grammar and syntax or a native speaker.
  • You can reply as often as you want. Try to get a reply a week in, I'll do the same. If you can't, that's okay too, I'm not gonna hound you. I prefer threads, but PM is fine.
  • I'm not very talkative, but we need to be able to talk OoC to discuss plot direction and characters. It isn't just my story, so I'd like if you contributed to its direction. Keep in mind we'll be directing the plot and building an entire world together, so doubling up with characters will probably be a requirement at some points, even if they're just supporting cast.
  • Please Be Nice To Me Or I Will Cry
  • Well thought-out, interesting, and flawed characters are my only big musts.
As for pairings/specific plot seeds (and I'll update this frequently):

• A whimsical and well-loved king has passed away under mysterious circumstances with no heirs, and ina turn of events that surprises everyone, Your Muse is the only person mentioned in his will to inherit the throne.

The advisors and other bureaucrats arrange a marriage for her with My Muse, a well-to-do noble, in an attempt to strengthen the foundation of the throne in a time of impending war.

What killed the king? Who is your Your Muse? Why did the king leave her the throne to her? Will our respective muses be able to get along, solve these mysteries, and avoid an impending war? I don't know, we'll have to talk and plan the story out together.
[tab=Theocide]

I'll update with more as they come to me. PM me if interested. I overlook thread replies sometimes.[/tab]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back