• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lets Roleplay!

Trigeminorum

The Trash Queen

LETS ROLEPLAY

You can reply to this, or private message me if you want to plot something

Please read everything bellow to know what I'm about.

PAIRINGS

In order by most likely to RP

Girl/Boy

Girl/Girl

Boy/Boy

Anything goes really.

Mostly depends on the character I play

I also don't only RP for romance

I'm absolutely cool with Platonic relationships

and enemies!

THEMES

Horror!

Vampires

Witchcraft

Sorcery

Dark themes

Modern!

Highschool/Boarding Schools

College

Bands

Work Places

Any time line

Medieval to the Future!

STYLE

1-3 Paragraphs

I also have the character's name above my reply

EX.

MARY

"You can't be serious!" She said doing the blag de bla bu ta hippyity doo da the beginning of time was a work of the hee tee doo de boo gee dee diddly dang diggeroo kangeroo elephant of the past in fair verona where we lay our scene TYbalt yes have you guys considered how cool Tybalt is? He's my favorite character in Romeo & Juliet. There should be a spinoff called Tybalt & Everyone else. diddly do bop hee hee. Shake it shake it shake it hee hee.

"Look, I don't want to deal with this today..." And with that, Mary turned around and left, with a heavy feeling in her heart.

ACTIVITY

I do have school

after school activities

and home chores/issues

that all need to be dealt with

I also have 3 RP blogs on tumblr

Please be patient with me.

I will also be very patient with you.

AVAILABILITY

Thread 1

[
@PiperAllen ]

Thread 2

[
open]

Thread 3

[
open]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to do a roleplay with you. I'm pretty lax with what sort of pairing, so whatever you like best is fine. A band, high school, witchcraft, or vampire thing would be great.

Interested?

@Sunny Rain

Yes I'm interested!

I kind of want to do something with either band, highschool or witchcraft. Or maybe a mix of some? Which ones are you really feeling?

I think a mix of highschool and witchcraft would be really cool. Like maybe a school for budding witches and wizards, or one witch/wizard in a school of normals? I know it's been done to death, but I still think it would be fun. What do you think?

Any of your horror themes work for me. Not too keen on the modern ones, but i'm up for anything, really.

anohito said:
Dark stuff and vampires in any location work well for me.
Okay great! Wanna do medieval? 

Bats said:
Any of your horror themes work for me. Not too keen on the modern ones, but i'm up for anything, really.
Okay is there anything really specific you want to do?

Is there anymore spots open? I would like to a Medieval to the future, if you don't mind. Maybe adding adventure and magic. Maybe a Swordsman X Familiar (his weapon) like a Soul Eater like relationship.

[QUOTE="Kinxus Koi]Is there anymore spots open? I would like to a Medieval to the future, if you don't mind. Maybe adding adventure and magic. Maybe a Swordsman X Familiar (his weapon) like a Soul Eater like relationship.

[/QUOTE]
Ah thats a nice idea, but what time line exactly? Did you say Medieval or did you want future? 

Bats said:
Not really. Definitely something dark though.
Okay, lets start a private convo and work out a dark plot~

Trigeminorum said:
Ah thats a nice idea, but what time line exactly? Did you say Medieval or did you want future? 

Okay, lets start a private convo and work out a dark plot~

How?

Trigeminorum said:
Ehhhh I don't think I can send convos until I have like a certain amount of posts or something...
Ah. I'm also new to the site, so i guess i can't either.

[QUOTE="Sunny Rain]Er, are we still doing ours? Just wondering as I've never gotten a reply.

[/QUOTE]
Yes, I'm sorry

i'm a bit unorganized right now, and a bit busy with school so I haven't been able to get to everyone @~@ 

[QUOTE="Vatican Cameos]I'd be willing to do girl/girl, and one of your horror themes, if that sounds okay to you.

[/QUOTE]
Yes~ That's perfectly fine!

Can you PM me? 

CrimsonEclipse said:
All those horror plots are interesting, especially if it is in a medieval era.
Is there anything in particular that you wish to do? 

VioletSprings said:
A vampire boy/boy sounds good to me! ^^
Okay~

Do you want to PM me to plot?

I get it, don't worry. And I probably won't be able to start until Saturday, as I'm in a spot of trouble right now. Is that alright with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back