• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ {๐…๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก}

Cigar Smoke

One Time Luck
Hello! My name is Cigar, as you could tell by the title of this thread this is my fandom search. I'm putting this out there now I'm not done with all of the shows that I list, I'm still working on them but I do know a to about the later seasons so don't worry about spoiling anything for me.

About me:
โ€ I'm an active person, but there will be times where I'm on and off.
โ€ My time zone is PST, while it's nice to have someone around the same time zone I don't really care what time zone you're in.
โ€ I love OOC chattering.
โ€ I'm very LGTBQ+ friendly
โ€ I don't have any requirements for post length, but I need something to work with.
โ€ I prefer female characters, but I'm more than happy to double.
โ€ I like a lot of drama as well as romance, romance does not have to be something that is the main focus but I like to have it.
โ€ Ghosting friendly, I always tell my partners if I'm no longer interested and please be willing to do the same. There will be no hard feelings!

. . .

Fandoms:

โ€ Supernatural โ€

Who I'm Looking For:
Dean Winchester
original.gif

Season 1-3 Sam
tumblr_nderx4vyeN1tcyvmmo4_250.gif

Who I Can Play:
Pretty much anyone but I'm better with Castiel or Sam.

. . .

โ€ Criminal Minds โ€

Who I'm Looking for:
Spencer Reid
354da8c9bed385c2912cb97d9fe3fa55.gif

Who I Can Play:
Pretty much, anyone. I may be willing to double on roleplays if you're also looking for Spencer.

. . .

โ€ The Vampire Diaries โ€

Who I'm Looking For:
Damon Salvatore
giphy.gif

Elijah Mikaelson
tumblr_5f1cde6d0be8781888e61b9e8337b977_94c4e547_250.gif

Who I Can Play:
I can play almost anyone, just ask.
. . .

Supernatural Plots:
None yet

Criminal Mind Plots:
None yet

The Vampire Diaries Plots:
None yet

This is where my writing sample will go, it's not ready yet so this is just a placeholder.
. . .
Alright, this is the end of my fandom thread. If you're interested please don't be scared to reply to the thread or send a pm my way, I will be adding for to the tread but for now, this is everything. I hope to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back