• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy let's go on some fantasy adventures and have fun and pretend existence isn't pain

Lulla

Sad Man
Hello, my name is Lulla, and I'm new to this site (though not new to RP). I can't read, but I'll do my best.

• 1. I do multi-para posts, and I expect my partner to try to match that. Good grammar is mandatory. I won't call you out for minor mistakes here and there or anything, but you need to have a firm grasp of the language.
    2. I will average two posts a day or so, but it depends on how our timezones and schedules mesh. Ideally, you could post at least once a day as well. Please don't ghost me.
    3. You gotta help me plan. This is OUR story.
    4. Please write interesting characters with their own personalities and motivations and goals, and flesh them out as the story progresses. I write a romantic focus, but I want there to be more going on than the romance, and before we build to that, I want the characters to have real, established chemistry.

Hit me up and let's talk Plot.

This sounds very interesting. Im creative and I like these sort of rps. Did you have plot ideas in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back