• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let’s get writin people (rp partner search)

tiredbuthere

Hey there! My name is Charlie, and I’m on the search for a new rp partner. I’ve been roleplaying for 10+ years, and tend to write in a very novella/literacy style (I love detail and world building!!). I also prefer to write in 3rd person and the use of proper grammar/punctuation when writing.

I’m also 25, so I prefer to Rp with 18+ people because that’s the most comfortable for me personally.

Plot/fandoms/so on

Im pretty flexible when it comes to this! I’ve always been pretty into romance, angst, action, adventure and such. My favorite is a DnD themed type world of fantasy and magic and all that, but I’m open to whatever as well. OC’s are totally welcome and encouraged!

I’m most comfortable with/have mainly written f/f or m/m ships, but I’m also open to expanding.

I have a few fandoms I’ve roleplayed in, so I’d be open to that too if that’s something you enjoy!

Most of all, I want to have fun and make sure we both enjoy it. So there’s no pressure on timing or length of reply as long as we are both putting in the work, communicating, and having fun!

I hope to hear from you soon! Pm me or drop a message here if you’re interested! ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back