• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let’s drown in our own universe!

Juuu1223

Hey there! Still looking for a dive bomb of a wonderful roleplay! I’ve met some great people doing so! Here’s my list on things I look for in a partner. I’ll tell you my interests, but I really think the first thing is how I or you would jive with one another:

-Little about me: I’m 27, and I’m in CT zone. I am female who plays female roles and would like a male/male character to roleplay with. I write in 3rd person, and I can write as many as maximum limit on discord to a couple paragraphs depending on the situation. I’m super into dark fantasy, any fantasy stuff really, gritty, angst, punch in the stomach feeling, and butterfly feeling stuff. I want it to feel like I’m reading a book and the things that are happening I could start screaming in the moment. SOL is okay, but there’s gotta be other stuff around it too to make it interesting or it just becomes stale after a while. I like to go to discord once we’ve spoken here to discuss further if we think we’re a good match.

-Please be 25+. Yes I’m sorry I will not budge on this. I feel it helps us match up better this way and someone who’s 20, 21 just doesn’t interest me.

-Long term……looooooong term. Long term long term long term. I will literally break my keyboard for typing this 6000 times. No not a week roleplay. No I don’t want a reply just once a week. I really wanna create something awesome and fun for the both of us. Yes I get real life can be a stick in the mud, which is why communication is our friend as well.

If this has slightly interested you, which if it didn’t, you’re funny for reading this far, shoot me a message. Make it an interesting message. Something that stands out. Boring or “hey let’s rp”, will 1000% be ignored. Make me laugh, or state why you’d be a great roleplay partner. First impressions are everything. Thanks 🙂

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back