• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ✧ Let's create something! - [partner search] ✧

Hello,
Welcome to quarantine - I guess.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, I'm fairly new on the site, but I've been roleplaying for about 11 years now - with a few breaks here and there, obviously. I've been quite busy for the first half quarantining since my job refused to shut down and that meant that a lot of people turned in sick, leaving everything to be handled by the rest of us. But finally, after a very strict message from our prime minister we shut down and I was sent home. And now, as I've watched the last of my Netflix shows, I'd love to create my own amazing story to keep me on the edge of my seat. And that's what I need you for.

Here's what you need to know:

♣ I'm 23 years old and female. I live in Europe with timezone (GMT+1) but in all honesty... I don't really follow the rules of time.

I would definitely prefer for you to be over 18 for that simple reason that I like to roleplay with people around my own age.

♣ I enjoy darker and more mature themes. That being said, If you have triggers and/or things you would like to stay away from, just let me know and I'll respect it.

♣ I'm a sucker for romance. I love it. And I'd definitely prefer to implement in in the roleplay but only if the characters actually have chemestry. I'd hate to force something that just doesn't work.

♣ I do MxF and MxM. If the idea is good I can maybe be persuaded into FxF but that's usually a no. I also don't mind doubling up.

♣ I don't like to create plots around a pairings. So no prompts like 'vampire x human.' I much more prefer to create a plot and universe and then figure out what kind of characters fit into the story.

♣ I roll dice. Although I like to be in control of my own character, sometimes I wonna let the universe decide. So if my character is about to do something risky I'll roll the dice to decide how it's going to go. If the numbers high, they'll succeed, if the number's low, they'll fail and if it's somewhere in the middle I'll figure out a midway. I don't expect you to do the same, but I'm just letting you know that, that's how I roll - pun intended.

♣ I, myself, tend to vary a lot with the length of my posts. I'm definitely a quality over quantity kinda gal but that being said I do like to read posts with a little bit of length.

♣ I work with characters sheets and faceclaims as I like to place them at the very beginning of the roleplay so I always have something to reference back to. You don't have to use faceclaims but if you do, please no anime characters.

♣ Lastly, I will reply at least once a day and most likely a lot more than that and while I totally get if you're not, it would be nice if you're able to do so as well.

If you think we'd be a match don't hesitate to send me a PM and tell me a little bit about yourself!
Also, if your want to read a writing sample, just ask. :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm willing to do most things if the idea is good, so don't be afraid to share your ideas and cravings. I do however, reserve the right to say no, if I don't like it.
Speaking of cravings, heres a few of the things I'd like to do for now:

♣ Superpowers - I have a very specific idea for this. I'll PM you it, if you want.
♣ Apocalypse - mostly zombies but willing to do other things. I have ideas for this as well.
♣ Something based on Skyrim - or any medieval universe with alot of action, really.

As mentioned, it doesn't have to be any of these, don't be afraid to message me your ideas.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back