• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's Build a World

cleopat

phantom of the library
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Again, I am way too lazy to make this pretty. Just as long as I post the important stuff, right?

Anyways, my name is Cleo, and I'm a grad student in my mid-20s. I would prefer someone 18+. I like to double, and I expect my partner to do the same. I normally play m/f and f// pairings, but I can try my hand at m// if one of the other pairings are also in the roleplay. I like to write a few paragraphs for each main, and depending on mood and inspiration, I can write a lot more. Looking for something shorter? Let me know when you contact me. In the end, I care more about quality over quantity. I try to post a few times a week, but I'll let you know if something comes up and I'll be gone for a few days, which may happen when the Spring semester starts.

Now, here are the genres I'm interested in plotting around:

Steampunk
post-apocalypse (no zombies)
cyberpunk
certain historical periods (some of my favorites include American Revolution, French Revolution, Ottoman Empire, Golden Age of Piracy, ancient Rome/Greece, but feel free to come to me with your craving! Will consider anything up to the 1950s)
something based off the movie Road to El Dorado
something based off the movie The Mummy
basically any treasure hunting/adventure plot
urban fantasy
space opera/pirates
southern gothic
victorian gothic
Basically, come to me with any plot you're craving, as long as it's not anything realistic/modern.

Look forward to hearing from some of y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back