• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Let's begin the Class Trial! | Danganronpa Search Thread

Procrastinator

Wants to rp
Greetings Thou!
I pressume that Thy apperance on this humble thread is reasoned by Thy want to roleplay Danganronpa I shall express in words my hopes for roleplay to see if Thy interest remains. If Thou feels uncomfortable by the way I speak then I assure Thou I'll speak differently in the rp replies and possibly pop.

First I shall give an introduction to the pairings I have a want in roleplaying. To distinguish which individual I wish to play I wrote them in bold letters. When both characters are bold it has meaning that I do not possess a preference in either.
Pairings:
OC x OC
Celestia x Kyoko
Shuichi
x Kyoko
Mikan x Kyoko
Sonia x Kyoko
Miu
x Kyoko
Chiaki x Kyoko
Maki x Kyoko
Ibuki x Kyoko
Shuichi
x Kokichi
Shuichi x Rantaro
Shuichi x Ibuki
Shuichi x Nagito
Shuichi x Sonia
Shuichi x Byakuya
Shuichi x Hajime/Izuru
Hajime
x Nagito
Hajime x Miu
Hajime x Kyoko
Hajime x Maki
Hajime x Nagito
Hajime x Byakuya
Hajime x Gundham
Hajime x Rantaro
Byakuya x Makoto
Kokichi x Izuru
Kaede x Izuru
Kaede x Miu
Kaede x Izuru
Kaede x Kyoko
Miu
x Sonia
Chiaki x Sonia
Chiaki x Ibuki
Chiaki x Angie
Please Thou do not judge my taste as it sujective for every being.

As for the rules:
I prefer you to be of age if you are not even a little close to adulthood then Thou shall just grow up.
The romance in rp is a requirement of my soul but if we double I'm willing to wirite a platonic relationship as well.
Responses from me and Thou shall be exchanged twice a week as a minimum.
Ghosting is something I'd rather avoid so please inform me when you lose interest.
One liners are simply put unacceptable for me, they shall burn in hellfire. I have a wish for rp that contains at the very least one paragraph responses.
I'm open to ooc talk and I want to plan with you. I may have problem with shyness so I ask Thou to forgive that.
I'd like Thou to PM me instead of posting on this thread.

As for plot Ideas, I already have a few in mind but I'd love to cooperate in making plot with Thou.
Despaired Danganronpa World
Non-Despair Au
Post-apocalyptic setting
Supernatural
College Au
Murder Mystery
Time Travel
Survival
Reincarnation
Gods Au (cause why not?)
Isekai Inspired
Fanganronpa
Runaway Story
We'd change cast from the games making for example DRv2 cast in the killing school life

There's also a possiblity of our roleplay using danganronpa characters in a setting belonging to a different creation.
Kakegurui
Assassination Classroom
Classroom of the Elite
Darwin's Game
Death Note
Mirrai Nikki
Promised Neverland
Bnha
Tokyo Ghoul
Persona 5
Witcher
Among Us
I run out of ideas but I know more possible crossover settings than this so feel free to propose one, there's possibility I may know it.

I Hope and Despair that I caught Thy interest and I and Thou will have gratifying time while roleplaying with each other.
Regardless, be well Thou.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back