• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom let me play your faves!

elric.

totally normal.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
IMG_0122.jpg

INTRODUCTION.
hi! i'm elric, el, or whatever else you want to call me and i'm totally normal about my interests (which in this case, happens to be fandoms). i'm fairly old (twenty-six), respond to she/they pronouns, and live in the eastern standard timezone. i've been roleplaying for way too long, daydreaming for even longer, and promise that i don't type like this in character. outside of roleplay, i enjoy napping, writing, making playlists, and playing the sims 3. at the moment, i'm currently recovering from the 'vid, waiting for classes to start, and am just starting a new job working with dogs only for a few hours each week, so i'm a bit bored at the moment. that's mostly what led me here!

ABOUT ME + WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR.
currently, i'm looking to write canon characters and a lot of them!

i'm fine writing in threads, dms, or elsewhere if the vibes are there. i'd prefer to write with someone closer to my age range (22+), but i'm willing to write with younger folks within reason (the younger you are, the more i'm gonna insist we write a public thread, it's just a matter of comfort). i write third person, past tense, A- grammar, with descriptions a lil' all over the place. i must be allowed to double up on characters, this is non-negotiable, i get waaaaay too bored with just one character. the good news for you is that i'm essentially open to playing the entire cast for a fandom, so you can just play your OC(s) if you'd like (unless you wanna play canonical characters yourself, then that's cool too). i can also play OC(s) and have a thousand of them, but i'd rather not (come at me asking to write a dating sim for your OC using OC(s) and i wouldn't say no, lol).

romance is not my priority, but i'm open to it. i don't like to be locked into a single romance option, but i'm open to heterosexual, homosexual, and poly romances. tbh, i'd rather write friendships, found family, team dynamics, and/or rivalries though. limits tend to be self-explanatory, nothing too gratititous or sexual. obviously nothing illegal (no incest, pedophilia, beastiality, etc) either. i'm also cool w/ darker topics like abuse, self-harm, mentions of mental illness, drug abuse, suicide, etc., but never in a romanticized light. aside from that, my responses tend to vary, both in time and length, though i'll do my best to keep up with you.

THE FANDOMS.
looking to write what-ifs, aus, after stories, etc., with your OC(s)!

avatar: the last airbender (★★★★☆).
legend of korra (★★☆☆☆).
seen both of the cartoons fully through.
very open to atla, convince me for lok though.
have ideas for this one, namely ATLA.
would love to play zuko, katara, toph, korra, and/or asami.
<3 korrasami, my beloved.

bungou stray dogs (★★☆☆).
seen up to season three.
convince me, but tbh, i'll use any excuse to play chuuya.
i will not write dazai x chuuya, sorry (open to other ships tho).
don't have any ideas for this one, ngl.

fullmetal alchemist (★★★★★).
'03, brotherhood, conqueror of shamballa, etc.
love to write roy, ed, and mei especially, but open to playing everyone!
not super keen on any of the canon ships outside of royai, lmao.
found family and team dynamics, my beloved.

rwby (★★★☆☆).
pretty much anything other than ice queendom, haven't seen it yet.
love playing all of the rwby girls, but weiss is probably my favorite!
open to anything here, even have a few ideas & maybe even OC(s) for this.
also don't really like any of the canon ships for this one, could be convinced.
please, please, please, just give me an excuse to rewrite this show.

pokemon (★★☆☆☆).
games only, including spinoffs (except like trozei, dash & ranch).
played all mainline games (except scarlet & violet, whoops).
haven't really played canons for this, bit more open to OCs.
kind of a "convince me" option atm.
could go dark with this one too. 👀

crossovers (interest varies).
mostly interested in huge multifandom crossovers (you play who you want, i play who i want).
would be open to playing characters from fandoms not listed here.
have a few ideas for this, just hmu if you're curious.

If interested, please drop me a PM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back