Let me introduce myself...

FliegMitMir

Hey, you can call me Des.

I've been a role player for a while now -- well over a decade, maybe a decade and a half or so? -- and enjoy writing beyond role playing so I'm always working on improving that skill set. I'm not new to role play forums, but it has been a while. I took a break from finding new people to role play with for a couple of years but thought I might try and take a crack at it again because I have some ideas I'd like to play out and no one currently to do so with.

I largely prefer modern/realistic role plays (I've role played other genres but, for whatever reason, have had better luck with this genre lasting a while), and at this stage I'm primarily a one-on-one player. I work full-time and have other projects and responsibilities that demand my attention (including a vintage, new-to-me car I'm giving some much needed maintenance and work to), as well as plans to return to college, so one-on-one is simply better suited to my schedule.

I'm a versatile role player but, I'll admit, I'm particular as well. Still, I'm hoping to find some people here with whom I can try out and explore the ideas I've had floating around as well as some characters I like but haven't been able to use much.

Welcome to RpNation Des! I'm glad you chose this site out of the many out there. I'm impressed you manage to work full-time as well as roleplay. I'm only a high school student and I can barely keep up with the things I'm part of. First off, I'd like to bring up the rules that you may or may not have seen. They're quite basic but a must for this nation. Also, when you're 24 hours and 10-post probation is over, be sure to check out the Interest Checks and 1v1 area!

If you need any help, there are plenty of members who would be willing to assist. If these members are unable to, then one of our lovely moderators or admins would be glad to come to the rescue.

Again, welcome welcome and here's a few links.

Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Interest Checks | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Looking For Partners (1 on 1) | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

One on One (1x1) | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

-Raphael
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the welcome, Raphael

Trust me: it's not too impressive. I tend to stay up later than I should and I'm sometimes awake for an hour or so around three in the morning for no discernible reason. I'll even work on a post during my lunch break if I feel inspired.

Writing is a bit of a mental health thing for me, so I find ways to fit it in even if I have to work at it a little at a time.

I have read the rules, so we're good there; I've also already perused the site a bit (and did before signing up, in fact). But thanks all the same for the links!

There is one question I have...if I want to post some role play samples (so I can link someone to them should that be desired) would I do that in the Prose & Poems section?

WELCOME TO RPN, WELCOME TO RPN, WELCOME TO RPN, WELCOME TO RPN~!!!!?
lLYaJG1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back