• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Les Miserables - Enjolras/Grantaire

Hi,

I recently re-watched the 2012 film, and it re-kindled my obsession with these two. I thought I would try and marry my love for ExR with my need for more writing practice!

What I'm Looking For: Someone to RP Tveit!Enjolras x Blagden!Grantaire with me. I’d prefer to be Enjolras, but I’d happily try Grantaire if you can’t face playing him. 21+ only (preferably mid-to-late 20s, like me). I’ve never played with them before, so I’d prefer to keep storylines within in the context of the LM universe rather than branching into AUs -- to start with, at least. I've read the book and seen the musical.

About Me: I'm in my mid-20s and am on GMT/BST. I haven't roleplayed for years, so I'm afraid I'll be a little rusty. I usually do 1-2 paragraphs per post, third person, present or past tense. I work quite a lot, so may only be able to reply once a day or every two days.

Please drop me a message if you're interested! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back